Thursday, 31 January 2013

Something different ...

 I used some of my very neglected Ranger distress colours coredinations cardstock and sanded it.  I embossed and sanded a panel of of using this fab embossing folder.  I also cut out the hanging heart from the same colour, and snipped the handing bit off.  I made the rosette up using a paler pink from the same pack, sanded and then stuck the heart in its centre. I stamped the sentiment directly onto the cardstock, added some ribbon, and placed the heart panel and rosette. 

Supplies: 
Image: 
Sentiment: Clearly Besotted Stamps
Colouring medium: 
 Papers: coredinations distress colours
Embellishments: 
Tools: TH alterations mini rosette, Memory Box hanging heart die, hearts embossing folder

Challenges: 

Bearly Mine - hearts galore
Paper Pretties - square cards
Addicted to stamps and more - sketch
Diecutting divas - anything goes
 

6 comments:

cheryl said...

oh this is gorgeous love the hearts,so effective hugs Cherylxxxx

Kylie said...

I love your colours and that rosette is just gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM! xx

Cazro said...

The Core'dinations is very effective, a pretty card. Thanks for sharing with us at addicted to stamps & More. Caz

Laney said...

Gorgeous design Cathy!thanks for joining us at BMC hope to see you again soon
hugs
laney

Canonbury creations said...

Love your card Cathy, great embossing and sanding, such a pretty colour! Thanks for playing along at ATSM
Val x

Danielle Vincent said...

Gorgeous rosette! I like how the embossing and sanding turned out on this card - very lovely. Thanks for joining us this week at ATS&M!