Supplies:
Sentiment:
Colouring medium: promarkers
Skin: sunkissed pink, blush, ivory, pastel pink
Hair:
raw sienna, gold, mustard, pastel yellow, primrose
Clothes:imperial purple, purple velvet, wild orchid, orchid,
storm blue, stonewash, cloud blue, cool grey 3-5
Papers: Basic Grey Whats Up
Embellishments: ribbon, flat backed pearls, swirl, die cut flowers
Tools: Dienamics layered rose die
Challenges:
Paper crafting Journey - for a girl
Moving along with the times - bling it on
Cute Card Thursday - out of this world
Creative inspirations - anything goes + flowers
I love promarkers - anything goes
Papertake Weekly - tie up your loose ends
The Paper Shelter - anything goes
Divas by Design - fairytales
Dream Valley - girls, girls, girls


23 comments:
oh gosh this is just gorgeous love those colours hugs Cherylxx
haha I will not admit to how many Tiddly Inks images I have printed up without coloring in yet.. ;) LOVE this card and how you colored her hair.. so pretty! So happy you joined us at Tiddly Inks for our Wings challenge.
Hugs,
Leah
She is ever so sweet. Lovely colours, and fab colouring.
I have a whole box of images that have either been printed off or I've stamped cos I was going to make a card with the that have yet to be coloured in....
Susan xx
PS have you made my shopping list yet?!
She is so cute beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers good luck Ginny X
Gorgeous card. I love the image, she's so sweet. Fab colours and layout too.
Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers.
Lorraine x
Awww she's adorable Cathy, such a gorgeous card.
Wendy xx
This is a very beautiful card Cathy. I have a little "filing" system full of images that I printed out and have forgotten to color - I tend to just re-print them. Heh
Loving the pleats and her hair...oh her hair is gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing along with us this challenge at Tiddly Inks!
Beautiful card and your colouring of her is wonderful, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x
this is so so pretty Cathy, such a cute image
Debz
x
Gorgeous pretty card. Thanks for joining us at CCT.x
Such a pretty card. Thanks for playing with us at Divas this week x
your card is so beautiful Cathy!
many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday challenge this week, have a great weekend!
Debxx
What a gorgous card, that image is so sweet and beautifully coloured. Thanks for joining in with the PCJ challenge xx
Aww this is gorgeous Cathy… what a sweet image and you've coloured it beautifully! Love the pretty papers and embellishments.. it's a stunning card!
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week and good luck in the challenge!
Hugs Sue xx
hiyah cathy!!
I love your card hun and oh my, you do not want to know how many tiddly inks images I have printed or stamped out in my craft room! I always do them in 4's when I am printing out so I don't waste any paper!! lol!!
thank you so much for sharing it with us over on the tiddly inks challenge blog
huge hugs Lou xx
This is absolutely gorgeous!!!! Thanks for joining us at PCJ for our For a Girl challenge!! HUgsxx
Awww this is so cute, love the image and style of your card. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx
Wonderful card :)
Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter & Good Luck!
Hugs
Tracey
x
Adorble and so gorgeous Cathy...Thanks for playing along at Divas by Design this week.
Wendy xx
Wow, Cathy, this is beautiful! I love that you haven't used traditional girlie colours and yet it's still such a girlie card! I love the sweet image too. Thanks for joining in the fun at The Paper Shelter this week, good luck in the draw, XOX Lucy
A beautiful card - love your colouring! Thanks for joining our Girls, Girls, Girls challenge at Dream Valley. Susie x
Gorgeous girlie creation! Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx
Absolutely adorable card! I love your coloring and all of the details! :-) Thank you for joining us at Tiddly Inks challenge and I really hope to see you again! :-)
Post a Comment