Supplies:
Sentiment: Crafty Sentiments
Colouring medium: promarkers
Skin: sunkissed pink, blush, ivory, pastel pink
Hair: umber, walnut, cocoa, cinnamon, tan
Clothes: cool grey 1-5, black,
burgundy, crimson, ruby, lipstick red, petrol blue, marine, turquoise
Papers: Basic grey Oliver
Embellishments: card candy
Tools: spellbinders ovals
Challenges:
Allsorts - masculine
Fuss n Fancy - circles
Stamptacular Sunday - spots and stripes
Stamps +fun=creativity - sketch
Make my Monday - one for the boys
Glitter n Sparkle - boys are made of slugs and snails


17 comments:
Hi Cathy, fab boys card, the colours are super and love the stippled background.
Hugs Sue W.
I might need to get him. He reminds me of a small boy who is related to me ;-)
Stippled background? Do I just dot round with pens? I can see that going horribly wrong!
Xxx
Oh what an adorable, cute card and I absolutely love it.
luv
Debby
This is beautiful,lovely image and colours.xxx
too cute cathy! an adorable image and loving those colours on him and the stippled background :)
Sometimes Card Candi is all you need! Wonderful stuff. Love your happy male card hun, gorgeous work. Hugs Sxx
Cathy, what a wonderful image, love it, fab card, I don't much like making boys or mens cards, but we must, LOL...my 3rd grandson was born on Sunday, so there is another one, yikkes...thank you for playing along with us at Glitter N Sparkle this week, good luck xxxx
fabulous card Cathy - perfect choice of papers too
Debz
xx
Great work and thanks for joining in my challenge this week over at Allsorts
x catherine
Thank you for joining us at MMM with this colourful, cute card
Suzi B :)
what a fab image thanks for joining us at glitter n sparkle and good luck emma xx
What a great card for a boy - superbly coloured. Thanks for joining in our challenge this week at MMM - Jacqueline xx
Saw your card on the Make My Monday challenge ... great card for a boy, love it!
Oh, my gosh, too cute!!! Darling image and I adore your color scheme!!! Thanks for joining us at MMM! :)
gorgeous image! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Allsorts with this lovely creation!
This is a freat boy card! Love, love the papers! Adorable image and love the card candy! Thanks for joining us in the Spots and Stripes challenge at Stamptacular Sunday!
Danielle :)
I love your card Cathy and I must admit men's cards are not my favourite, but you've certainly given me some inspiration here :-)
Thanks for joining us over at Fussy and Fancy for our "circles" challenges - good luck!
xx Sazzle xx
Post a Comment