Monday, 14 January 2013

Cute and Cuddly


I have added a better pic - the first one was awful!!  Anyways this cute Sugar Nellie image is coloured using my pens.  The dp is all new digi papers from Donna, and I added die cut flowers, lace, spotty organza ribbon, pearls, a bow, button and a pin - lots of embellies for me!!  Finally I added the sentiment attached with a brad.

Supplies: 
Sentiment: LOTV sentiment tags
Colouring medium: promarkers 
sunflower, lemon, primrose, duck egg, cool aqua, soft aqua, pastel ink, blush, ice grey 1, 3
Papers: Bearly Mine Designs gingham, mini dots
 Embellishments: die cut flowers, lace, ribbon, pin, pearls, button
Tools:Die-namics layered rose die

 Challenges:
 Oldie but a goodie - lace, pins, pearls
Joanna Sheen - new beginnings
Crafty Catz - buttons and bows
2 sisters - celebration
Sweet stampin' - gingham
Totally Gorguss - spotty
Come and get it - tie a ribbon round it
One Stop Craft - new beginnings
The Sugar Bowl - anything goes
J and C creations - something old, something new
Forever Friends - favourite embellishment 
Incy Wincy Designs - tic tac toe (metal, 3 dp, pearls)
 

32 comments:

debby4000 said...

Absolutely gorgeous, love the image, the papers and all the fab details.
luv
Debby

Karen said...

Super cute card Cathy. Really love those colours together.

Love Karen x

Doreen said...

Gorgeous card,love the details and fabulous image.xxx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

such a gorgeous layout cathy! i love the bright yellows and blues...a really fun layotu :)

shaz earl said...

Fabulous project

Thank you for joining in the Joanna Sheen challenge
Good luck in the draw

Hugs Shaz

Janette said...

A really pretty card, thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

Stamping Shanni said...

Cathy this card is the cutest and the lemon and yellow shades are lovely. Saw this on MIM.
Stamping Shanni

mixamatoasties said...

So sweet :)

Susan x

loz said...

Hello. Your card and colors are fabulous. Visited from MIM..Loz

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

I just bought this stamp! I LOVE the way you've coloured it and the sweet colour combo. What a gorgeous card. I'll have to ink mine up now and have a go too. Thanks for the inspiration. Hugs, Wends xxx

Gail said...

Love this baby card. Just adorable. The image is cute, your coloring is great, choice of papers is perfect and the embellishments are outstanding. Thanks so much for participating in the Sweet Stampin' Challenge! --Gail

Wiccababe said...

took me ages to get to grips with my light tent - by the time I did I'd got bored of having to take it out and set it up every time I made a card
love the nice crisp fresh feel of your card, am sure I have this image somewhere.....:S
Debz
xx

Cindy van Oorschot said...

Cute and Cuddly is right, the image is so sweet and a great job coloring, also the polka dots are perfect. Thanks for playing with us at Come and Get It

thecraftycavalier said...

This is just so beautiful :) I love, love, love the colours and layout and that image is just perfect. Thank you for joining us at the Joanna Sheen Challenge Blog, hugs Jayne xx

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

Hi Cathy - this is a beautiful card. I love your sweet image and your wonderful flowers! Thanks for sharing your card at Incy Wincy Designs this week in our game of "Tic-Tac-Toe".
Helen x (DT)

Faye said...

Fabulous card and colors. I spotted this on MIM. Faye

Lesley said...

Aww this is super cute, I love the colours u have chosen and the image is adorable

Huge hugs Lesley xx

Unknown said...

Awww this is so cute, love the soft colors on your card and really cute image. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xxx

Unknown said...

wow what a fab card thanks for sharing it with us at CRAFTY CATZ good luck hugs sassyxxx

Kim said...

Awe! So sweet. Glad you joined us at Sweet Stampin'.

lalkygirl said...

What a beautiful card ,so pretty.love the image and sweet flowers
Thanks for joining us at MIM and good luck
Tracey x

Bonnie Irvine said...

This card is adorable. The image is sweet and your embellies are just perfect to showcase it. Lovely. Thanks for joining us at Fat Pages With Attitude this fortnight. I hope we see you again next challenge.

Elizabeth Hart said...

Such a darling and sweet card in the blues and yellow. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge.

SiskiyouSue said...

I saw this on MIM. Love your colors! They're perfect for the sweet image.

Sandra H said...

Hello your card is stunning so love the image and the colours used also the lovely layout thank you for joining in our challenge over at Incy Wincy Designs Tic Tac Toe please call again and good luck with the chalenge GDT Member Sandra H xx

karalschuknecht said...

This is such a precious card, I love the colors. Thanks for playing along this week at Come & Get It Challenges. Karal GDT

Rocky said...

Thank you for joining us at J&C Creations. You've done well to join all those challenges with such a gorgeous card.

HelenR said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' :) Helen x

Rachel said...

What a beautifull card! So cute! Thank you for joining us at Forever Friends, hugs Rachel

Pami said...

Such a sweet card Cathy, love the beautiful colours and papers, perfect match! Thanks for sharing with us at the Sugar Bowl this month, good luck! Pami x

Karen said...

Such a beautiful card! Love the soft colors. Thanks for joining us at Forever Friends.

Karen

Erika said...

Cathy love this card, oh gingham! Got to be a favourite of mine. Thanks for taking part in the Sugar Bowl challenge and good luck, hugs Erika.