Tuesday, 22 January 2013

Passion for Promarkers DT card

 This week's Passion for Promarkers challenge theme is your favourite colour combination - oh I struggled with this as I love purple/blue, but also brown/blue amd purple/green!!  And I love adding hints of grey to my cards.


I coloured Primrose up in purples and added some blue details.  I have kept the layout simple, I really am loving much cleaner and less fussy cards.  I doodled the borders and added some flowers and a banner made with a Dienamics die.

Supplies: 
Image: Crafty Sentiments Catwalk
Sentiment: 
Colouring medium: promarkers 
Skin: sunkissed pink, blush, ivory, pastel pink 
Hair: warm grey 1-5
Clothes: french navy, aegean, cyan, arctic blue, purple, amythyst, orchid, lavendar
Papers: NitWits Promises
Embellishments: flowers and pearls from stash

Challenges:
Love to Create - 3 favourite colours (blue, purple, grey)
Dream Valley - girls, girls, girls
Creative Card Crew - girly
 

10 comments:

Doreen said...

Beautiful card Cathy,love the image and fab design.xxx

Doreen said...

fabby card. Great coloring and lovely soft colours
Hugs
Doreen xx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

she is gorgeous!!! i love the purples..they are jus so pretty and the blues really pop against it. the doodled borders look fab too!

mixamatoasties said...

She is gorgeous. I love those colours. I had a similar problem with my choosing 3 colours. I thought blue would have been in there somewhere but somehow I ended up with Red, White and Kraft... bizarre.

Susan xx

Desire Fourie said...

Just beautiful Cathy. Love the doodling around the edges.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Kim said...

love that cute image, she looks so cheeky! great card
Kim x

Jayne Hayward said...

Lovely image and adore the colour combo you have used

Jayne xx

coops said...

so gorgeous cathy.beautiful colours and i love your sweet image :D

xx coops xx

Danni said...

Wonderful card!

debby4000 said...

Love your fabulous card.
luv
Debby