
Christmas!!!!! I have made a start on my Christmas cards, well stamped some images up to colour and get onto simple cards - I am going for quick and simple this year!!! I also have these chipboard snowflakes to play with - going to have a go with DIs and alcohol inks, think they might make pretty tree decorations, as well as good focal points for those quick and simple Christmas cards.
If you want to join in the confessional and share your desk, no matter how creative I looks pop over to Julia's for the details.

12 comments:
ACK! Christmas! it's too early but I can't seem to help thinking about it as well :)
Happy WOYWW
MA (1)
Hi Cathy thanks for popping by. Well done on getting a start on Christmas - it has to be done. My class this month were impressed with me as I made double my usual samples so I now have 24 cards ready to go - very impressive for me who is definitely leave it until the last minute usually! Happy WOYWW to you from Helen 5
You certainly are well organised, Christmas already. I don't even think about it until the last minute.
Have a great week.
Von #56
Super creative and busy desk :)
Kerry # 7
I think your Christmas card idea is great! Quick and simple. Get them done! And you are so efficient doing them now!!
xxDaniella#9
OOOOOh I LOVE snowflakes! Christmas cards the quick and easy way are what I like to od also. Have a fun time creating.
Krisha #50
It's never too early to start on Christmas Cathy!! Lovely makes on the other posts, really like that Authentique paper you've used too.
Hugs
Brenda 3
Hi Cathy lovely tidy space and a good idea starting Christmas cards. I am always chasing my tail.
TFS Annie x ( your newest follower)
yikes! so much talk on WOYWW about Christmas! I've not even thought about it this year. Usually started by now!
Cath #147
Argh. Am already sick of Christmas, will be taking a break when I've finished what I'm currently working on, for sure! Is that an eye stuck to the corner of the red box??
Ahh Christmas it should be declared a dirty word really it takes us months to get prepped for it. Your desk is really neat and tidy. Thanks for sharing.
Eliza #88
My blog tells me there are only 101 days till Christmas :)) Last year, I made a lot of tree decorations - they were great fun and I really enjoyed thinking of designs to suit each recipient. Hope you have had a happy Saturday. Elizabeth x #11
Post a Comment