Thursday, 20 September 2012

CRAFT GDT

This week's CRAFT challenge is children.  We are sponsored by ...
Trimgym's Digistamps and Images
The prize for winner 1 is 3 digistamps OR 2 easel card sheets OR 1 paper pack of choice from her blog.


 
 
 



 I used this cute Bugaboo child and coloured her using my promarkers and flexpens.  The dp is First Edition Boho Chic, and I added Memory Box die cut flowerts, a Whimsy corner, ribbon and a Craftwork Cards sentiment.

Challenges:
 Tuesday Throwdown - cutting corners
Creative Craft - anything goes


6 comments:

mixamatoasties said...

Aww! I love those papers. Must use them again. After the WOW card obviously Xx

Kim said...

such a cute image! love those papers.
Kim x

Sue said...

fabulous card, I love the cute image

Sue

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

So cute!!! I love her....the colours are gorgeous and it is such a sweet image :)

stampingtink said...

What a cutie she is! Love the corner punch and papers. Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Throwdown.

Susan, DT

Larelyn said...

Ooooh, love the image and the patterned paper. Thanks for sharing at Tuesday Throwdown.
Hugs,
Larelyn