Monday, 17 September 2012

Halloween Magic




I love this Stampendous steampunk stamp, Halloween Magic ... when I saw it I just had to have it!!  I coloured her using copics and promarkers and then added metallic gold promarker to the cog and watch, before cutting her out.  The dp is Authentique Enchanted and I stamped a Hero Arts script stamp over the graph paper from the pad.  I added some Tim Holtz tissue tap, and a weathered clock die, some webbing, gold thread and a clock charm that I painted gold with a gold dabber.

 Challenges:
Make it Monday
 Cupcake Craft - gold and script
Simon Says Stamp and Show - tape it up
Stamps and fun=Creativity - sketch
Creative Stamp Friends - new stamp

23 comments:

Kaija said...

Fantastic Halloween card.I saw you on MIM and had to come and look closer:)Hugs Kaija<3

Corrinne said...

Absolutely fabulous! I saw you on MIM - My entry is #32 if you'd like to check it out :)

Also, I invite you to join me at the Anything Goes challenge here: http://pinandtack.blogspot.com/2012/09/challenge-1-anything-goes-spark-your.html

Lots of joy,
Corrinne

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Cathy this is so awesome! Love the image and that big clock die cut...great halloween card :)

Doreen said...

stunning Cathy. I really love it
Big hugs
Doreen xx

mixamatoasties said...

Love it. I need that die. No, really I do. Xx

Lisa Minckler said...

I'm so excited about fall and halloween, but now after seeing your card, it can't get here soon enough! GORGEOUS coloring and your card is wonderful. :)

Thank you so much for taking the time to link up your talent and creative ideas with us at Make It Monday!
Happy Crafting...
Lisa xx

Jenny said...

Your card is so eye-catching - love it! Saw it on Make It Monday.

Birgit said...

What a fun card and Love the set up-saw this on MIM

Rhonda Miller said...

What a gorgeous card. I saw it on MIM.

loz said...

Fantastic card and colours Cathy. I spotted this on Make-it-Monday..Loz

Peanut said...

Popping in from MIM to see your lovely creation. Love how you coloured the image, Cathy. Thanks for sharing.

Faye said...

Hello. I saw Your Beautiful card on MIM..faye

Candy C said...

Cathy, your Halloween card is great! I love the weathered clock you've used in your background. Your colorized Stampendous Halloween girl so perfectly. Love the twine that is holding the metal clocked, too! And that black lacy type trim...very cool! Thanks for sharing your tape it up project with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

Scrappycath said...

Love this Halloween card. Saw this at Make it Monday and had to stop by!

having a {me} day said...

Fabulous Halloween card! Love your use of script and gold. Thanks for joining us at Cupcake. keeley

Seafield Jo said...

Fabulous card, spotted it on MIM.

I love the die and charm you've used and your colouring is fab.

Jo :)

Angela said...

This is really neat...I love the "scrappy" feel! Saw you on MIM....

KraftyKoolKat said...

Cathy this is really awesome. A lot of creation and work has gone into this. I spotted you on MIM.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxxx

Carolin said...

Your card is great! I especially like this lace detail, the clocks...
Thanks for joining our challenge at stamps&fun=CREATIVITY.
Smiles,
Mia

Anja´s Kreativecke said...

It´s magic....a great project!
Thanks for sharing your project with us at Stamps+Fun=Creativity this week.

hugs Anja

Cheryl said...

Fabulous card! I saw your card on MIM and had to drop by for a closer look. I'm numbers 109 & 237.

--Cheryl--

Stop by my blog to check out my {Belated} Birthday Blog Candy!

Maura said...

Great steam punk card!

Delphine said...

Gorgeous card, Cathy! The design is fantastic! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx