Monday, 24 September 2012

Crafting Time DT


This week's theme is a sketch ... I have adapted a wee bit to make it a little more card friendly.  I have also used my latest crafting addiction on it - mega gliding flakes and FlitterGlu - you can get a starter kit here.

 
I used this Christmas IndiogBlu stamp Merry Christmas Deer, and FlitterGlu to 'ink' up the stamp before stamping it onto the black cardstock.  I then rubbed over the inked image with mega gliding flake in Winter Dawn, and rubbed them off using my fingers and then a scrubby thing aka scoochy foam!  I matted the image and Bo Bunny papers up onto red and black cardstock.

And here is a closer look at those gorgeous, sparkly deer.

  



Callenges:
Simon Says Stamp and Show - for the love of sparkle 

7 comments:

mixamatoasties said...

That's lovely. May need to try those gilding flakes! X

Marjorie said...

Such a beautiful card hunnie...lovely image and I love all the sparkle..Thank you for sharing with us this week at Make it Monday...
Hugs,
Marjorie
xx

Rosie said...

A very pretty card

Erika said...

Ooooo Cathy I have wanted to try this technique for a while now. It looks beautiful....I can feel a shopping trip! Just not today as the weather is pants!
Hugs Erika.

loz said...

Fantastic card. Visiting from Make-it-Monday to get a closer look..Loz

Pat K said...

Wonderful card. Saw it on MIM. xx

Terry said...

Thank you for sharing your fabulous creation with the Dt from Simon Says Stamp and SHow, love the sparkly deer that you placed wow....Hugs Terry xxxx