Friday, 4 May 2012

Totally Papercrafts Challenge


This week's Totally Papercrafts challenge theme has been chose by me, and I have picked WOW - white on white.  I love the cleanness of WOW cards.

We are sponsored by the wonderful Heidi from Simon Says Stamp.

Simon Says Stamp




(Please remember that this does nto include any postage and packaging charges that may apply)


The DT theme at Its Crafting Time this week is embossing folders and this is one of the smples I sent to them.  I embossed white cardstock using more dots, in stitches, and budding vine embossing folders. I added some white satin ribbon and a bow, and a Tim Holtz butterfly, coloured using distress inks.

And Vicky, one of my lovely teamies has candy ...

Creative Card Crew - ribbon
Anything Goes – things with wings
Creative Craft – anything goes
Papertake Weekly – anything Goes
My Mum’s Craft Shop – embossing
Divas by Design – monochromatic
Stampavie and More – monochrome
Craft Your Passion - Lots of Texture

12 comments:

Catherine said...

Fab white on white card and I love the cute butterfly.....

Zippy said...

Lovely elegant card and great embossing xxx

Wendy said...

So beautiful Cathy, gorgeous butterfly...enjoy the weekend.
Wendy xx

Brodders said...

A gorgeous card :) Thanks for joining in with the challenge over at papertake Weekly - Jane x

Unknown said...

Hi Cathy, such an elegant card - love the colour pop of the butterfly.

Thanks for joining in with us this week at Divas by Design.

Sarah

NancyD said...

Really nice and simple cards are very lovely. YOurs is no exception! Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenge. NancyD

Doreen said...

What a gorgeous card. Thanks for sharing with us at Anything Goes.xxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW this is stunning, I love how with the white the butterfly really stands out. Thanks for playing on Papertake Weekly this week, Hazelxox

mixamatoasties said...

Gorgeous card Cathy (even with the butterfly...)

Thanks for joining in at Creative Craft Challenges.

Susan x

Cathy Lee said...

Lovely card, Cathy. So simple and clean. That butterfly really pops against the white embossing of your card. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion this week.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

Jill said...

beautiful card Cathy love the CAS look thanks for joining us at MMCS hugs Jill xx

Lisa Minckler said...

Ahhhhhhh! This is GORGEOUS!!! Holy cow I love this. :D