Its Anything Goes week over at the Basic Grey Challenge. So you can create anything you like as long as you use t least 1 BG product on it.
The lovely Heidi from Simon Says Stamp has sponsored us again.
(Please remember that this does nto include any postage and packaging charges that may apply)
I used this cute Humphrey's Corner decoupage to create this card - Lottie looks adorable with her flowers! The Basic Grey dp is Piccadilly, and I used my TH flower garland die to create the layered flowers. I added some ribbon, and buttons to the flower centres. Very bright and cheerful!!
Challenges:
Do you stack up - use a flower
Crafting for all seasons - handmade flowers
Fab n Funky - buttons and bow
Papertake weekly - cute
Crafters Companion - here comes Summer



15 comments:
Gorgeous card, love the adorable bright colours....
Such a fab card. I love the layout and the colours are great. Thank you for joining us at Crafter's Companion Challenge. Good luck. Gemma x
Aww, what a lovely image. Really love your colours - so bright and zingy. Cute flowers too. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky Challenges.
Rachel x
Aww, what a lovely image. Really love your colours - so bright and zingy. Cute flowers too. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky Challenges.
Rachel x
Lovely cute card :) Thanks for playing along with the Papertake Weekly challenge this week and good luck - Jane x
Gorgeous card and cute image! xxx
Great card, thanks for joingin us at Crafters Companion monthly blog challenge. Louise xx
Hi Cathy, WOW this is so sweet, what an adorable card, I love the wee Humphreys Corner elephants, thanks for playing on Papertake Weekly this week, Hazel (Guest DT)
This is gorgeous Cathy, Humphrey is adorable and your design and colours are stunning!!
hugs
Heather xx
FAbulous card, Cathy - such a gorgeous colour combo and love the image! Hugs, Juliexx
She is darling
kitten - DYSU team
Gorgeous card! Nice and cheerful.
Susanxx
lovely card!
Thanks for joining us at CFAS!
Jani x
Adorable card! Thanks for joining us at DYSU!
Squealll! I love love love it
Well done you @:O)
Ali x
Post a Comment