Friday, 13 August 2010

What Pet's on your Workdesk # 1

Welcome to week 1 of What pet's on your workdesk. You can find my card for today here.

This is the place to share of those fab photos of your furry or feathered friend's helpful moments during the week! Just add a link of your post showing your furry/feathered friend crafting, and I will pop by and see what he/she/they are doing!

Here's my helpful puddy cat Miffy to start us off ..

I want that piece of ribbon ... so does she. I have turned the image I have just coloured over as she is very good at 'distressing' them for me, usually by walking across them with muddy feet!!
She really does want that piece of ribbon!
Oh and the brush I use when embossing ... that has to be killed!!
Can't wait to see your pet's helpfulness ... just leave a link on the blue froggy. And don't forget there is still time to enter my candy ... the link is on my sidebar.

We are off away for the weekend in a tent ... Miffy is off to the cattery ... hmmm wonder who has the better weekend LOL!!!

Catch up with you all on Monday.


3 comments:

Uma said...

I'm sure I should have lots of these photos but I don't! cute kitty

Lorraine A said...

I will definitely be joining is with this !! there is always a cat keeping me company :-) Miffy is very cute, aww :)

I spot a glass of red too ,,, looks JUST like my desk !!! :-)

luv
Lols x x x

NEEDLEWINGS said...

Too sweet! I always seem to have a cat on my table at one time or another.