Sunday, 1 August 2010

Just Cute Bears Challenge #28

This week's challenge over at Just Cute bears is a double challenge ... anything but square AND include a tag!!
I made a criss cross pocket card (rectangluar!!) for my card, and used my sizzix tag die to cut the tag for the inside. I cut it just inside one side so it has a fold on it ... just the right size for a crispy note!!
The image is and I coloured him using distress inks. The dp is Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses. I have kept the card reasonably simple.

The DT has come up with some absolutely cracking cards as inspiration.


Recipe:
Stamp(s): Wild Rose Studio
Colouring Media: distress inks
Papers: Basic Grey eskimo kisses
Embellishments: from stash

8 comments:

Karen said...

Gorjus cards Cathy.

Love Karen x

Kat said...

Another lovely card Cathy. Love that cute image.

Kat xx

Helen said...

Awww....such a cute card...love the 'snow'!
Helen x

Sonia said...

What a smashing card, i have one of these all cut out to make :)
Hugs Sonia xx

Caroljenks said...

Gorgeous card Cathy - I love the idea of the tag having the fold.
Cute image too - Love it!

Carol x

Sarah said...

Gorgeous card Cathy! A great idea and a super sweet image!

Sarah xx :0)

Annie said...

fabulous card Cathy and I love the papers you used with this cute teddy bear!
hugs, annie x

Sandra said...

Gorgeous card Cathy...love this style of card,like you say just perfect for adding some money :0)..lovely work!

Take care
San x