Wednesday, 4 August 2010

ABC Challenge - A is for

Wow we are onto our third go round the alphabet!

So we are back to A with the theme of
August.

I love this Sugar Nellie range, and I think the image is very summery!! I followed the Sugar Bowl Sketch Number 20 and used Colour Create's Hot pink, warm orange and saffron theme ... very summery! I punched flowers and the butterfly and added some perfect pearls. As it is bright with white I am also going to enter it into this week's Papertake Weekly Challenge.

Its wet here today and I have 13 children coming to play ... eeekkkKKK!!!!!!

Recipe:
Stamp(s): Sugar Nellie Katy Hare
Colouring Media: copics and promarkers
Papers: K and Co Que Sera
Embellishments: from stash

6 comments:

Karen said...

Beautiful beautiful card Cathy. Fab bright colours and gorjus image.

Good luck with the 13 children, rather you than me LOL.

Love Karen x

Squirrel x said...

13? THIRTEEN? You are mental girl! Gorgeous card, really makes me feel warm and smiley. Great SN image, may have to go and have a peek at the webbie ...... Told you that you were a terrible influence! Hugs, Sxxx

Lorraine A said...

gorgeous card Cathy :-) I love this image and the colours you used are fab :-)
13 !!! mad woman !!! :-) am sure they will all have a brill time ,,, have fun !! :-)

thanks for joining us on the PTW Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

nessy said...

gorgeous image ~just perfect for august ~love it!!
13 did you say ... hope all is going well......
vanessa xx

Julie said...

Hi Kathy, wow this is gorgeous!! I love your interpretation of the colour scheme and your colouring here is spot on!! Thanks for sharing it with us at Colour Create! Juliexx

Lilian said...

What a darling Summer card! Gorgeous colors and I love the added butterflies. HAve fun with the kids ;) Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl challenge!