Wednesday, 11 August 2010

ABC Christmas Challenge - Q is for ...

We are upto Q in the alphabet and this week's challenge is a Quick and easy sketch, with the optional extra of making more than 1 card using the sketch.

We are sponsored by our very own Lacey, this week and she is offering a $20 gift voucher to spend in her fantastic store. I used Santa Collage, as you don't have to do any colouring, so very quick!
I embossed scraps of white cardstock using my Cuttlebug Snowflakes folder and just layered it up before adding gems.

Here are 4 cards I made ... all of them made in about 40 minutes!!



Recipe:
Stamp(s): Santa Collage
Colouring Media:
Papers:
Embellishments: from stash

9 comments:

Uma said...

I'm actually starting to find that santa a bit scary LOL, beautiful embossing and cards

debby4000 said...

Oh these are gorgeous Cathy.
luv
Debby

Lorraine A said...

gorgeous cards Cathy , I love this Santa,, not scary at all :-)

Luv
Lols x x x

Lorraine A said...

oops ,,, I meant to add ,, lovely to have you back with us again me darlin xx ,,, we missed you x x

Luv
Lols x x x

Helen said...

Fab cards Cathy...even if I do think that Santa's a little creepy! lol
Great to have you back with us!
Helen x

Annie said...

fast and fabulous cards Cathy! love that Santa.
hugs, annie x

Lacey Stephens said...

These are so awesome! They look like they were really easy to make!! Big hugs!
~Lacey

Jayne Hayward said...

Lovely choice of co-ordinating colours you have used the card set. Love the embossed card.

Jayne xx

Squirrel x said...

OMG Cathy, don't you ever sleep? So many new cards. Great take on the ABC sketch. Hugs, Sxx