Monday, 2 August 2010

Sketch and Stash 41 - my sketch!

Its my turn to do the sketch that we'd like you to follow this fortnight... hope you like it!


This challenge we are pleased to be sponsored by Simon Says Stamp who are offering one lucky winner a $20 voucher to spend in their store!! To be in with a chance of winning just back link to our challenge and enter by 14th August(so plenty of time!!)


This is the card I made a while ago using the sketch for my lovely friend, Samantha's birthday.


The LOTV image is new ... how could I have held out for so long before having to buy her!! I used Basic Grey Wisteria (one of my favourite BG ranges) and aded crocheted flowers from my lovely friend, with pearl brads that I got at the NEC last November, and haven't yet used!! Finally some raffia and thin satin ribbon to finish it off.

I can't wait to see what you make with my sketch.



5 comments:

debby4000 said...

This is so gorgeous Cathy and love that sketch.
luv
Debby

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Cathy :-) I love all the LOTV images but this one has to be one of the faves ,,, soo cute ;-) the sketch is fab and the papers and embellies you used are all fab ,,, am sure Samantha loved this :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Cathy.

Hugs Riet.xx

Uma said...

fab sketch, I know what I'm using thsi week :o) fantastic pretty card too

Helen said...

Gorgeous card Cathy - looks even better in real life :0)
Will dfinitely join in this fortnight!
Helen x