I started this card last night and have finished this lunch time with a miserable Beth on my knee. It has altered slightly from last night's layout thanks to a 'helpful' Ellie punching bits of paper I had laid out ... thanks Ellie!!
This card fits the following challenges:
Charisma Cardz - soething with a tail
Creative Craft Challenge - animal antics
Passion for Promarkers - sketch
Simon Says Stamp - sing it baby ... I'm singing in the rain!

This cute mousey is coloured using my promarkers and then matted onto lilac cardstock. I glossy accented the raindrops. The dp is Basic Grey Wisteria and I added a variety of pearls, flowers and gems from my stash, and some layered ribbon.
And as it is
Whats on Your Work desk Wednesday ... here was my work desk this morning...

I had started making the card last night, and ended up leaving it ...not usual for me!

Here is a closer look at the card ... before Ellie attacked bits of it!
Oh and here's the other half of my work desk ...hmmmmmm!!

Notice how the third of a desk has become nearly half, and quite possibly over half LOL!!
I survived 13 children this morning, but we are off to the doctors this afternoon with Beth as she has developed an ear infection. The receptionist helpfully pointed out that there were lots of appointments available this morning .. her ear wasn't running this morning!
31 comments:
What a sweet gorgeous card
hugs Linda
Gorgeous card Cathy.
Thanks for joining us at PfP this week for my sketch challenge, good luck.
Hugs Tracy x
what a great card cathy
thanks fr joining us at creative craft challenges and good luck
hugs sandra xxx
Gorgeous card Cathy, love the colours with those beautiful Wisteria papers. Great song title, this image just lends itself so well, fabulous colouring!!
Who's pinching your workspace then? You'll have to put your foot down with a firm hand Cathy.
So glad you could join us ar the Simons Says Stamp challenge.
hugs Heather xx
Thats a gorgeous card and a very tidy desk. Good luck with Beth at the Drs
A x
Very cute card, worth the wait. Hope Dr. visit was non-eventful.
Gorgeous card love the colours you've chosen
What a gorgeous card Cathy.
Hugs Riet.xx
Hi Cathy
gorgeous card, very creative work space, hope Beth is soon feeling better, have great day, sue,x
Thanks for joining us at creative craft with this gorgeous card,hugs Liz xx
Whew! That little house mouse is belting it out in the rain!! :) I like this image a lot and you colored it wonderfully.
Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!
-Sarah
Gorgeous house mouse card. Hope your daughters ear gets better quickly,
Gorgeous card Cathy, I love the housemouse stamp. Debs xx
Gorgeous card, Cathy - fab image and great colouring. I love the soft tones you've used too! thanks for joiningus at PFP this week! Juliexx
It looks pretty clean to me! lol
Fab cute card,love the colours too, and helping hands you know you wouldn't swap that for the world even though it can be frustrating at times. Thanks for joining us at creative craft challenges and hope Beth is feeling better too.
Fab output from your workroom !!
Such an adorable card Cathy. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x
Wonderful card Cathy, beautiful colours and sweet image.
luv
Debby
Lovely card Cathy, fab image ! Thanks for joining us at PfP. Sue C x
Beautiful card hun, and great workdesk pics :0)
*hugs* Heather x
Fab workdesk, so much space to work on!
Hugs
Maarit
Lovely desk with lots of space. Your House Mouse card is lovely.
What a gorgeous card. Thanks for sharing with us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x
Such a sweet card..thanks for joining us at PFP..Debs x
Such a sweet card. Love your colouring. Thank you for joining us at PfP this week.
Hugs, Anja
This card is gorgeous, love the colours and the image is so cute, thanks for joining us at creative craft, hugs Bev xx
Hi Cathy,
Love your stunning colouring of this gorgeous image. This is fab. Thanks for joining us at PFP.
Hugs,
Andie xx
A beautiful card Cathy, adorable image and gorgeous colours.
Thanks for joining us at PFP and good luck.
Hugs Emma x
www.craftyemmasstore.co.uk
I'm so late that I hope Beth has recovered..my baby had ear infections so often, they really are horrid. Your half desk looks pretty tidy to me - I love the card you were working on..and am so impressed by your ability to actually us your BG papers!
I see you make lists with challenge details and sketches too! My room is littered with them. Your space looks really rather tidy!
Chrissie
Post a Comment