Friday, 20 August 2010

Wags n Whiskers Blog Hop

I am really honoured to be taking part in the Wagsn Whiskers new release blog hop ... thank you girls :)

This release is in rubber only and the stamps will be available to purchase from at 12pm GMT/7am EST today (20th August).

You should have arrived here from Crystal, but if you haven't, or have got lost on the way, you can begin the hop from the Wags n Whiskers blog.

This image is called Lacey. I coloured her using my pens and then stickled her and added glamour dust to her wings. The edges are inked in thyme green as is the Magnolia tag. Iu sed my Magnolia lace die cut to cut the scalloped edge and added purple organza ribbon. I layered some of the last of my Poppicrafts mulberry flowers and added ickle brads to the centres.

Please leave a comment as there will be 3 random blogs chosen among the DT and blog hop participants. The 3 chosen blogs will then pick a winner and each winner can then choose 2 Rubber Stamps of their choice.

You now need to hop along to Lou.

Recipe:
Stamp(s): Wags n Whiskers Lacey Fairy
Colouring Media: promarkers and copics
Papers: Basic Grey Green at Heart
Embellishments: from stash

57 comments:

Yvette said...

What a pretty card.

Sharon Caudle said...

Beautiful card, Cathy! I love all the Magnolia Doohickeys you used! Fabulous!
hugs
Sharon

Tracey Feeger said...

Kathy this is gorgeous. I love the colours and your fairy is coloured beautifully. She is definately my favourite out of all the stamps.
mwah
Trace

stempelfeest said...

whow, amazing stamp and a lovely card!
Mariska x

vicmbee said...

beautiful card and stamp

COCO said...

very pretty card and fab stamp !!
hugs coco

Kirsten said...

beautiful card Cathy. love those tags, very cute.

cowboydutrem said...

That's a beautiful card. I love both the image and the DP you used...

chrilvian said...

i love the bow on your card

Meow said...

Awesome card. This stamp does look like Lacey.

Minty Magic said...

Lovely card and a very delicate fairy. Gorgeous new designs.

Naomi said...

beautiful card!
Lovely purple colors!

love
Naomi

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Cathy, pretty colours and sweet fairy.
luv
Debby

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous card!!!

cabio's craft corner said...

Beautiful and delightful card. Love the purple scheme :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Cathy
A beautiful card,
Hugs Dianne xx

Victoria said...

lovely card hun x

Jayne Hayward said...

Love the image you have used and the colours.

Jayne xx

Louise F NZ said...

This is gorgeous Cathy, you have made a brilliant job with her. Wow this blog hop thing is unreal aye? this is my first and I am feeling decidely popular.lol.

Mette said...

Lovely card. The DP are beautiful and work well with the whole layout. Stunning new images - definately need a few fairies :).
Thank you for sharing, Hugs

Lisa Jane said...

a really pretty card - love the little tag
Lisa ;)

Uma said...

well done on the blog hop, fabulous card as always

jasu said...

Lovely card.

lolo1980 said...

ta carte est splendide bravo

Lacey Stephens said...

What a great card, Cathy! I love your wonderful coloring and fantastic design. I'm so excited that you were able to participate with this hop and release! Big hugs!
~Lacey
Wags 'n Whiskers

Me said...

Very elegant,fab stamp.

Grtzz Marjon

tilly said...

a very pretty card, you have used my fave colours
Tilly x

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is beautiful Cathy!! I love your all the purple and your details!! Glad you could join the hop!!
hugs,
Chris

Lau W said...

This is so gorgeous !
xxx

Monique said...

What a beautiful card!!Love that image :)

nessy said...

just gorgeous cathy ~so pretty , delicate detail and beautifully made
vanessa xx

Stampvanwinkle said...

So pretty Cathy, Love your coloring and the flowers are perfect.

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Cathy.

Hugs Riet.xx

Renkata said...

I love her in purple. Very beautiful card.

Crystal said...

SOOOO very pretty, WOW your colors are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

Serene Designs said...

Hi Cathy, Such a pretty fairy and beautiful card. Great colouring and layout design. Thanks for sharing your great talent. Have a Great weekend. Bye for now. Hugs Maria

Alexandra Lundgren said...

Very pretty and I like the purple and green combination!

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

very pretty card!

jandokan said...

This card is beautiful!

My Card Heaven said...

Great card, and the image is stunning I love these blogs as you look again through the DT blogs and see their great creations
Donna xx

Fiona said...

this is lovely and you have coloured Lacey beautifully.

Fi
x

Paula (PEP) said...

Love the sparkle detail in your colouring. The image is brilliant - such a lovely feminine fairy.
Psula (PEP)
http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

SimplyVirginia said...

Isn't Lacey beautiful. I love you card. just stunning!

Crystal said...

So cute & love the BG paper! I think this is my fave image of the new release!

Nikki said...

Love your Color choices for this
it's a beauty

Jolanda said...

Wow, she looks great, i love the colors you used on the image and the card.

Bye, Jolanda

.:♥Marit Pettinga-Meijer♥:. said...

This is gorgeous!
I love your colouring it's beautiful!
Thanks for the inspiration!
Hugs, Marit.

Ellis said...

Beautiful card, wonderful colors!=)

Hugs, Elenor

Suzanne said...

Great card you made with the fairy! Purple is a great colour on this card..and love the papers!

greetz Suzanne

Unknown said...

What a lovely card - the image & colours are great. Thanks for organizing this blog hop & the chance to win great stamps xx

angelique (anlou) said...

what an stunning card hun
love the image, so cute
hugs angelique

Tracey said...

Wow awesome!! Love it

Jennyfer L. said...

Wonderful card with the fairy. A job well done!

Carolina said...

Very beautiful card.

Teri Barefoot said...

This is such a pretty card
thanks for sharing
Teri
teri.barefoot@gmail.com

Teri Barefoot said...

loved the card it is done so nice
Thanks,

Teri
teri.barefoot@gmail.com

Jessica L said...

She is beautiful! I love those colors together! Awesome job!