I have made a summery card for a few challenges:
Truly Scrumptious - sketch and Golden Oldie - use a neglected stamp
Paper Play - recipe - 2dp, 3 flowers, 1 ribbon, 1 charm
Totally Papercrafts - By the Sea
I am having great fun today playing in my craft room as the girls are away at the grandparents, and I ma not working today :) I have made a couple of cards for challegnes, caught up on some DT work and had a play with my airbrush.
I might be back later with another card, depending on how good the light it ... very dull and wet here again today.
Recipe:
Stamp(s): Sugar Nellie Rock Pool
Colouring Media: promarkers
Papers: Making Memories Ethan
Embellishments: from stash

16 comments:
Super cute!
Cathy, I can see why you love the image - it is so summery and fun. Love it.
Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week. ♥
Hi Cathy
aww fabulous card, super cute image, fabby coloring, lovely papers & design,thank you for joning us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next week, sue,x
Wow, this image is fabulous Cathy, reminds me of my local beach :o)
Take care Vicky xx
What a gorgeous card Cathy,I love the image and the colours.
Hugs Riet.xx
awwwwwww this is such a great image Cathy, lovely card!!
Thanks for playing along with Totally Papercrafts this week
Anne x
can see why you love this iamge ~it is very sweet!!! love the papers you chose to go with it!!
vanessa xx
Fab card, Cathy. That image is adorable - it's just such a lovely summer scene.
Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week.
Julie :o)
brilliant, the perfect charm too
Been busy blog hopping and came across yours! So glad I did, you have some beautiful cards on show! You sounds very similar to me, I love crafting, cooking, gardening and have my own little tot too!
x
This is so cute, lovely colouring, thanks for joining us at paperplay this week, good luck, hugs Liz xx
oh wow Cathy how cute is that SN image...gorgeous soft and summery card...thanks for joining in with the Truly Scrumptious challenge
Mina xxx
Beautiful colouring. cute image. Love it. Thanks for joining in our challenge at Truly Scrumptious
Hugs Debbie xx
Hi Cathy, gorgeous card, love the cute image, haven't seen this one before. Fabulous papers and cute little starfish charm.
So glad you could join us at Truly Scrumptious.
hugs Heather xx
Super cute image Cathy and I love how you have coloured it. A great choice for our 'by the sea' challenge. Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts.
Caroline xxx
Hi, I'm Linda Andreu, creator of Maggie and Hamish for Sugarnellie. I love how you have coloured the stamp - it always gives me a wee thrill to see my designs brought to life by creative crafters and hear that they enjoy using the stamps - thanks for sharing! I haven't been asked to do any more designs for them so it's nice to see that Maggie and Hamish are still loved!
Post a Comment