Saturday, 14 August 2010

Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge wk 96

It's Vicky's turn to choose the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge theme, and she has chosen What are little girls' made of. Some many images to choose from, but this fab Sugar Nellie is my two girls to a tee ... and my room when they have finished!!

The iamge is coloured using my promarkers and copics. I used this gorgeous Basic Grey Olivia dp as I thought it resembled splodges of paint! The punch is a Martha Stewart one, and yes I did mean the punched dp to be opposite the punched cardstock! I added card candy and a ribbon.

Recipe:
Stamp(s): Sugar Nellie
Colouring Media: promarkers and copics (secret Crafter)
Papers: Basic Grey Olivia (secret Crafter)
Embellishments: from stash

7 comments:

CraftyC said...

A beautiful card Cathy, cute image and a lovely colour combo!
Clairexx

Ali Watson said...

Fabby card sweetie, lol I don't believe your girls make any mess :P Have a fab Saturday. hugs Ali x

Wendy said...

Fab card - love the papers, not used mine yet. Hugs, Wendy

Helen said...

Such a pretty card Cathy!
Hope you're having a lovely weekend!
Helen x

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Lovely card hun - and PINK!

LOL

Hugs Jane x

Riet said...

So beautiful card Cathy,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

nessy said...

oh cathy what a sweet card ~love that delightful image and love the papers/colour combo!!
who gets messy while creating???? LOL
vanessa xx