Saturday, 7 August 2010

Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge wk 95

It's Tracie's turn to choose the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge theme, and she has chosen It'a man's world.

As it is coming up to the beginning of the football season, and my hubby's team got promoted (only to play Man United for their opening match!!!) I thought I would make him a good luck for the season card! I used Jake with Football from the Secret Crafter's own range of manga stamps. he is coloured using promarkers and cut out using my nesties. I used some Basic Grey Boxer paper, and Smirk paper. I added some ickle black brads and some chunky buttons.


We are off today to deliver the girls to my parents, so no crafting for 24 hours:(

Recipe:
Stamp(s): Jake with Football (Secret Crafter)
Colouring Media: promarkers (Secret Crafter)
Papers: Basic Grey Boxer. Smirk
Embellishments: from stash

8 comments:

KarenB said...

Love this card! I struggle with masculine cards so this week's SC challenge is the perfect "challenge" for me. Thanks for the inspirition :)

Karen said...

Fab card Cathy. Love that image.

Have a lovely day.

Love Karen x

Wendy said...

Super card! Perfect for the theme. Hugs, Wendy x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Cathy.

Hugs Riet.xx

nessy said...

fab male card!!! perfect idea for your husband
vanessa xx

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Lovely card Cathy. Hope the girls enjoy their time away (and you do too!)

Hugs jane x

Helen said...

Fab boy's card Cathy!
Enjoy your weekend!
Helen x

Tasha said...

Cute boys card, love how the paper matches the image
love tasha xx