Sunday, 15 August 2010

Just Cute bears Challenge #30

This week's challenge is Buttons and Blooms.
Becky sent me this fab Pollycraft image ages ago, and she seemed perfect for this challenge. I coloured her using my pens and used nesties to cut her and the mat out. Some ribbon and these fab recycled flower buttons finish it off.


Recipe:
Stamp(s): Pollycraft
Colouring Media: promarkers
Papers: Basic Grey Olivia
Embellishments: from stash

10 comments:

Ali Watson said...

Super card Cathy simply adorable. Love it. Have a super day, mwah. Hugs Ali x

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Cathy,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sonia said...

What a great lil card with a sweet lil image. Have a great day.
Hugs Sonia xx

Helen said...

Such a pretty card Cathy!
Helen x

Tasha said...

So cute Cathy, love the colours and DP
love tasha xx

Kat said...

This is so sweet Cathy. That image is so cute and I love the colour combo.

Kat xx

Vicky said...

Such a cute card Jenny!, love your layout and super colouring.
Have a fab day, Vicky xx

Sandra said...

Gorgeous card Cathy....such a cute image and i love the BG papers!

Hope you've had a good day
Take care
San x

Lynne in NI said...

Awww, what a cutie! Beautifully coloured and those papers are gorgeous!

JoAnne said...

This card is wonderful. Sweet and the colors are subtle and soft. A new follower as of today and I am looking forward to being inspired by your wonderful coloring and style.