Sunday, 8 August 2010

Just Cute bears Challenge #29

This week's Just Cute bear challenge is Bear and me, so we are allowing you to have your bear accompanied!
We are sponsored this week by Whiff of Joy, and this gorgeous stamp, Bruno with Cupcake is up for grabs.

I coloured this stunning image with my pens and used my nesties to cut it and the mat out. I also cut a dp layer and mat from the same die, and the layered star. I added twine for a bit of interest.
I am entering this into this week's Charisma Cardz challenge which is teddy bears.


Recipe:
Stamp(s): Sugar Nellie Katy Hare Worried
Colouring Media: promarkers and copics
Papers: Basic Grey Oliver
Embellishments: from stash

8 comments:

Karen said...

Aaawww so gorjus !

Love Karen x

Annie said...

aww this is such an adorable image and your card is beautiful.
hugs, annie x

Helen said...

Awww....such a sweet card Cathy - I love the image!
Helen x

Uma said...

gorgeous as always :o)

Kat said...

Lovely card again Cathy. That is such a sweet image and the DP works really well with it.

Kat xx

Sandra said...

Such a cute card Cathy...love this image and you have coloured it beautifully!...lovely papers too!

Hope you've had a good day
Take care
San x

Tasha said...

Super cute card, love the layout and fun paper
love tasha xx

Vee said...

This is just beautiful. Thanks for joining the Charisma challenge this week.
xx Vee