If you are following hop you should have arrived from Taylor,if you haven't then you can start the blog hop from the InStyles blog.
For this hop I have made a stationary box as a gift for my Gran. You may have seen the box I made Ellie ... well it uses the same design. You can find instructions here. I chose colours to give that end of summer, slightly faded feel, and an image that hints at the end of summer flowers ... sunflowers.
And a closer look...
Recipe:
Stamp(s): Instyle Stamps Summer Breeze, Buzz, Flower Love
Colouring Media: Promarkers and copic
Papers: MME
Embellishments: from stash

20 comments:
HOW are you so amazing??? I so love these sets that you make - absolutely gorgeous! I want one!!!!
Wow! I love this box! I have got to try this. It is gorgeous!!
brilliant, what lovely flowers
I love this box. Thanks for the tutorial! I'll try to make one!!
LOve this cute little card and note card set!! Great job on this!
This is awesome! Will have to try to make one of these!
How clever!! LOVE this layout! GREAT color too and wow... you worked your buns off girl! FAB!!
Beautiful box! What a wonderful present.
Jennifer
LOVE IT. I'm definitely doing one of those soon. Great job!
This is so wonderful card Cathy.
Hugs Riet.xx
Wow what a fantastic gift set - this would be brilliant for anyone any age. Totally love it and must follow your link on how to make the box.
pauline x
what a great idea and a lovely present/charity money maker too love it babe
What a great project. Love the colors you used and the box is awesome. Thanks for sharing the tutorial. This would make a great gift.
Magnifique!!!
I love this box!! It's really a great project! Your amazing Cathy!
I love your stationary box, I want to make one too! Thanks for the inspiration!
What a stunning set!!!!!! Holy smokes! I'm speechless!
This is fabulous. I just love the colors you've used. TFS.
This is fabulous Cathy!
Would make a lovely gift!
Helen x
I loved your project. Nice color choices.
How cute... I can't wait to try this!
Thank you so much for sharing!!!
~Ola
okj83 at live dot com
Post a Comment