Its time for another
InStyle Stamps Sketch Challenge. And it is a fab sketch this month ... with a bit of a twist ... it needs to be an easel card!

Here is my interpretation of the sketch...

I used
Molly( or
here in rubah ) and
Lilah (In rubah you can find her
here) and digitally masked the stamps. The images are coloured using my pens. The papers are DeLovely by Cosmo Cricket ... a bit brighter than I am used to, but suit these two beautifully. I added mulberry flowers and some ribbon. I hand wrote the sentiment ... this is for a firend of mine who is OBSESSED with shopping!!! if you ask her what she would like to do she always says ... " Lets go to the Trafford Centre"!!!! I call it the Tragic Centre

Here's a pic of the easel card.
I a entering this card into this week's
Creative Card Crew challenge which is Cute and Girlie.
11 comments:
Cathy, I just love this so much!! It turned out great - and the bright colors are perfect!
Absolutely fabulous !
Love Karen x
This is adorable!! So cute!
Such a fabulous card Cathy, just so cute and love the bright colours.
Vicky xx
Beautiful card, lovely image and gorgeous paper. I agree with you, once I get in The Trafford Centre I can't wait to get out again. Debs xx
This is just beautiful! I love their outfits!
Fabby card Cathy, lol tragic centre whats you like. Have a super day, mwah. Hugs Ali x
Cute, cute, CUTE!!! Love the cards, the colors are awesome!!!
fab image. lovely bright paper
cathy this is such a sweet card ~love the bright and cheerful colour combo you have used ~ adorable!!
vanessa xx
Fabulous card Cathy I do love easel cards and this little cutes are so sweet
Hugs Jacqui xx
Post a Comment