Friday, 13 August 2010

Father Christmas

My Christmas LOTVs arrived on Wednesday ... so I just had to have a play. I confess to going for lots of simple and flat Christmas cards this year ... so not many embellies!!

This card fits:
LOTV - Four Seasons - I have chosen Winter
Cute Card Thursday - Tree-mendous ... trees and leaves ... he's sitting on a tree, well an old tree!!
Stampavie and more - Christmas in Summer

I coloured the image using my pens and then added stickles and glamour dust (lots of it is still wafting around the craft room LOL!!). I kept the layout simple, and just added some organza ribbon ... no other embellies! I have made up 7 more cards using these papers and layouts, just ready to put an image on ... Christmas WILL BE less stressful this year ... well for now!!

The cat's gone to the cattery and we are off camping in the North East for the weekend later .. can't wait :-S!!

Recipe:
Stamp(s): LOTV - Father CHristmas
Colouring Media: copics and promarkers
Papers: ???
Embellishments: from stash

4 comments:

Annie said...

ooo what a fabulous Santa! love your festive card Cathy, lovely colouring and thanks for joining us at CCT.
hugs, annie x

Paul said...

What a TREE-rrific project. There are plenty of leaves on this card. I'm enjoying having a look at all these great tree/leaf inspired cards - loads of wonderful ideas. Thanks for drawing my attention to your blog and letting me visit.
TFS
Paul

Lorraine A said...

gorgeous card Cathy :-) I will be making 'flat' cards too !! It cost me a fortune to post them last year !! all in jiffy envelopes ,,, never again !! :-)


luv
lols x x x

Kim Dellow said...

WOnderful Chrimbo card! Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday. Kim