Thursday, 26 August 2010

DutchDare Card Challenge

Its my turn to choose the DutchDare Card challenge, and I have chosen vintage summer.
Tilda is watercoloured and I stamped some scrolling round the edge. Both the image and the K and Co dp have been dipped in gold embossing powder and heated. I added some lace and some flowers and pearl spray.

I am entering this card into the following challenges -
Magical Monday - Flowers
Cute Card Thursday - Dieing for a punch


Sorry for such a short post ... really busy!



8 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh this is gorgeous Cathy, sweet Tilda and colours.
luv
debby

Riet said...

So beautiful card Cathy,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Julie said...

Just beautiful! I love the pearl sprays.

Thank you for joining us at Cute Card Thursday!

Julie

Taylor said...

I just love this!!!

Desire Fourie said...

Beautiful card Cathy. Love the doodle stamping around the edges of the image and the flower arrangement is just gorgeous.
Hugs
Desire

Annie said...

a beautiful card with this sweet Tilda. thanks for joining in with us on Magical Mondays!
hugs, annie x

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such a cute card Cathy. Love the colors and the cute Magnolia image. :o)

Victoria said...

This is a gorgeous card - thank you so much for joining us this challenge on magical mondays.