Tuesday, 17 August 2010

Bright and Bold

The Kenny K Krafty Girlz challenge calls for Bright and Bold this week, so I coupled it with the sketch from Papertake Weekly ... and for me it is really bright and bold!!
Oh and I forgot ... Totally Papercrafts ... rainbow ... those papers must qualify for rainbow!!!

I coloured the image using my pens and then added the spotty background. I found some cerise cardstock, and matted the dp onto it. I added the stitched ribbon and wrote the sentiment myself. I pondered flowers ... but to be honest that would have been overkill!!!

Recipe:
Stamp(s): Kenny K Download Diva
Colouring Media: copics and promarkers
Papers: Cosmo Cricket DeLovely
Embellishments: ribbon from stash

12 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Cathy :-) I love these images and the papers are perfect too,, need some of those !! :-)

thanks for joining us on the PTW :-)
luv
Lols x x x

nessy said...

wow donna ~just delightul ~love the bold and bright colours ~and that image is fab!!
vanessa xx

Anne said...

Gorgeous card Cathy, love the image and your colour choice is perfect for our challenge. Thanks for playing along with Totally Papercrafts this week
Anne x

Kaz said...

Great minds..... I've just bought this image, isn't she just fab! Love your card.
Kaz xx

Victoria said...

gorgeous card Cathy, fab shading on the image. OMG I am drooling over those papers though - I must try to resist buying them - I think I will have to though!
Hugs
Victoria
x

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love this card! The papers are so pretty and the coloring is so well done- it matches the rainbow papers beautifully! What paper is the striped rainbow, if you don't mind my asking?

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Gorgeous card - those are definitely 'rainbow' papers. Love the image and you have coloured it perfectly.
Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week.
Caroline xxx

Tasha said...

This is so funky! Loving the image you have used and bright colours
love tasha xx

Sue said...

Hi Cathy
fabulous card, lovely colouring, gorgeous papers & design, thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x

Michele Roos said...

Such a gorgeous card Cathy. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

Sharon said...

Wow, a stunning card Cathy. Just love those papers and this is such a super image to colour. Fab job. Good luck with the challenge and thanks for joining us at Kenny K's this week. Sharon

Jill said...

gorgeous card Cathy, i love those papers they look fab with the image, beautiful colouring too thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx