Wednesday, 18 August 2010

ABC Challenge B is for

We are upto B and this week it is a colour challenge ... to use predominately blue on your project. We are sponsored by The Secret Crafter


Wendy
has kindly donated a set of digital images of her second manga release.

I have gone for something different for me. I am still on my Christmas card drive so I made a simple card. The snowflake is made using my Cuttlebug snowflake and adding glamour dust to it. A snowflake brad is added to the middle. I distressed the papers and edged them using swirl stamp and broken china distress inks. Finally some organza blue ribbon.

Recipe:
Stamp(s): swirl (no idea where from!!)
Colouring Media: none
Papers: Basic Grey Blitzen
Embellishments: from stash

7 comments:

Squirrel x said...

So gorgeous hun! Sxx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is gorgeous Cathy
luv
Debby

Lorraine A said...

gorgeous card cathy ,,, absolutely stunning ,,, love the icy blues ,,, beautiful :-)

Luv
Lols x x x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Cathy.

Hugs Riet.xx

nessy said...

what a beautiful christmas card ~ love the snowflake and brad!!
vanessa xx

Tasha said...

Lovely christmas card, beautiful snow flake
love tasha xx

Pauline C said...

Really beautiful card Cathy - so delicate and pretty. Pauline x