Monday, 29 September 2008

Craft Retreat

I spent Saturday at Penrith Crafts, which is a fab craft shop in Penrith, with a group of crafting friends I have met on Docrafts. We had a great time swapping images, stash and techniques. We also managed to get the odd card made!! This is one of the cards I made.
I used this week's sketch from Friday Sketcher,and the lovely Sugar Nellie image Reflective. The papers are K and Co and from my stash. I used lace and wire from my stash, and Prima flowers. I put a tag on for the sentiment, when I decide to put one on.
I had a great Saturday and can't wait for the next. Thank you very much Sandra and Samantha.

9 comments:

Helen said...

Lovely card Cathy!
Glad to hear you all had a great time! Here's hoping I can come to the next one! :0)
Helen x

Alison said...

Oh gorgeous card Cathy glad you had a fab time at the weekend.

Michele Roos said...

Really pretty card. Love the image and the colours you used. Michele x

Anonymous said...

Really pretty card, love the image and the papers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at FS.
Carole :-)

Murielle said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!
I love your composition.
Fantastic colours and details.
Thanks for your participation FS.
Hugs Mumur

Sari said...

OMG!! Absolutely stunning colours and..everything! I´m wordless!

Heidi said...

Your card is so beautiful.
Love all the details and the colors.
I really like the image-its so cute
Thank you for taking part in FS challenge

Hugs from
Heidi

Unknown said...

oh what a cute and so fabulous card. it looks wonderful and gorgeous.
hugs, bea

Jilli said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours. Jillix