This is what I have come up with so far.

Having experimented with red, brown and green coats I finally decided to give him a blue coat. I have coloured him in Aqua Promarkers and glitter glued his fur trim and the ice (Ellie helped with this bit so it has taken 2 days for the glue to dry, in fact the ice is quite textured and deep due to the amount of glue she put on!LOL) I have matted him onto silver cardstock and the new Dovecraft Christmas papers. I embossed the background using the Cuttlebug Snowflakes folder, and added some small blue gems to some of the snowflakes. The ribbons are from my stash. As I was playing I also got out my Big Bite and set some eyelets.
I have persuaded Beth that it doesn't need a fish, she was quite adamant to start with and went to rummage through her foam shapes!!
Nessy is celebrating her birthday with some fab candy. For a chance to win pop over and take a look, and have a look at her wonderful creations.


9 comments:
love the papers and the embossing folder, i like the blues too x
ps i know what to buy Ellie now!
Cathy this is fab, he looks so cool. I'm glad the girls had fun too joining in> I think he would look great with a fish too! Have a lovely weekend.
ah, this is so cute,
jenny
Wow.... Cathy
what a lovely image!
Your colouring is perfect!!!!!
Have a great weekend!!!
Hugs Gisela
fabulous card,looks wonderful. hugs Rachxx
This is great .. haven't seen these images before.
Pauline x
wonderful card cathy ~just perfect for my blog candy ~have added your name to the hat ~ thankyou for entering!!
vanessa xx
I love the layout and the colours. What colour fish did she want to put on??? That is so sweet.
SammieJay
wow cathy! AJ looks brill on yuor card! he goes so well with the embossing and gems, I'm sure a little funky fish would have looked fine lol!
Love Becky xx
Post a Comment