Trio of Papers
This week we would love to see what you can come up with the use of your Sarah Kay Stamps,and 3 Patterned/Designer Papers.

I have kept the layout of this card simple and not really embellished it as I have picked some quite 'busy' papers. I have used aqua promarkers to colour the image, and K and Co papers. The lace and wire is from my stash.


I have kept the layout of this card simple and not really embellished it as I have picked some quite 'busy' papers. I have used aqua promarkers to colour the image, and K and Co papers. The lace and wire is from my stash.


8 comments:
i think you've combined the papers brilliantly cathy, they look lovely with the image, brill card!
love becky xx
Very pretty! Love your colouring. I have had my first go today too with one of the images you sent me :-)
Hugs
Pauline x
Lovely card Cathy, papers look really pretty.
Mandy
Pretty card! Love the papers!
Helen x
Beautiful card Cathey, love the pretty papers and colours (I nearly used those papers on my card lol)
hugs Bev x
Wow this card looks so proffesional WTGxxxx
Gorgeous card!! I love your K & Co. papers they are so pretty!! Fab layout and your image is colored in beautifully!! Thanks for playind along :)Kathy
Lovely card. Kimx
Post a Comment