Its been a really busy week this week, Ellie has had her Pre-school coffee morning (I sold 24 cards there yippee!!!) and we have started doing the back garden ... so haven't really done any crafting or any blogging. I am going to make a concerted effort to get round everyone's blogs over the next few days.It has taken a few days to make this card which is for the Papertake Weekly and the Spoonfull of Sugar challenges. The Papertake weekly challenge was to make a card for a teenager, and the Spoonfull of Sugar challenge was to make a girly card. This fits the bill for both as it is girly and I think this Sugar Nellie Sweet n Sassy image has the attitude of a teenager!!
I have used DCWV Pocketful of Posies papers and cardstock, and a ribbon off a choc box. I used a little faux stitching, but have decided against flowers and other additional embellishments as it looked too fussy - not very teenager-ish!

17 comments:
Gorgeous card Cathy I love the layout it looks fab,Thanks for playing along this week, Hugs Debbie x
This is beautiful and such lovely colours, very girly! Fab image too.
Gorgeous card, fab papers and colours and a super cute image!
Love this card Cathy. The blue and green look fab together and that patterened paper is just gorgeous! Mand xxx
Hiya Cathy, sorry I've not been on your blog this week, been rather hectic for me! Well done on selling so many cards, bet your chuffed. I love the Sarah Kay stamps and have some new ones to play with too! Have a great weekend and chat soon
Clairexx
It's beautiful Cathy! xx
Cool card Cathy - really lovely!
Pauline x
Great card! Love the image and your coloring! And I really love the layout! Thanks for playing along with us!
Pretty card!! I went with the same image as you!! Love your coloring!
Good for you selling all those cards!! That is awesome:)
Gorgeous card Cathy, love the cute image and the pretty papers you have used. Thanks for joining in our challenge. Hugs Nikki x
Great job and the colouring is just perfect!
Sue. x
wow Cathy your card is fabulous. I just love these stamps - haven;t had a chance to play with mine yet.
You did a fab job, love the colours and your colouring is gorgeous.
Have a great weekend :)x
Brilliant card Cathy and well done on selling so many cards!
Love Becky xx
Great card! Everyone seems to be busy at the moment! I haven't been blog hopping at all this week. I'm glad I did to day. Love your card and I'm glad I made the effort to visit so that I saw it!
Ruth x
Love that card and well done for selling all those at the pre coffee morning meet xx
It's a gorgeous card! Lovely image and colours! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x
Gorgeous card, fab papers and colouring. Thanks for playing.
Joanne x
Post a Comment