Thursday, 3 July 2008

Lavender and Lace



The theme over at Tilda and Friends ATC Challenge this week is Lavender and Lace.

So here we have Summer Tilda with a bow standing amongst the lavender. I watercoloured Tilda in lilacs and greens, and mounted her on foam pads to add depth. The bunches of lavender were made using a lavender sprig stamp I have - I just stamped it several times to make bunches. The lavender background is embossed. The lace is from stash.

My SBS sister Nic has set a challenge using a photgraph . She says "I challenge each of you to create a card or papercrafting project using colors inspired from this picture". So I am using this ATC for the challenge.

13 comments:

Alison said...

This is beautiful Cathy will look great on a card.

Victoria said...

oh she is lovely x

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous Cathy, I love the colours and the green adds some zing. Thanks for joining us this week.
Caz
x

~* Jay Jay *~ said...

Your ATC is adorable and so really cute!

cats whiskers said...

Wow this is great Cathy, I love the way you used the lavender stamp
Hugs Jacqui xx

Leann said...

Love it Cathy!

Jackie said...

what a cute atc:)

debby4000 said...

Lovely ATC, gorgeous Tilda

ella bella said...

beautiful Cathy love the colours and the stamp is gorgeous.
Tracy x

Annie said...

just gorgeous! I love how you created the lavender bushes for Tilda to stand in, and the touch of lace too. thanks for joining in the fun with us this week. annie x

gailscraftyplace said...

she's so cute, Love the greens very bright. Gail xx

nic_d said...

Love it! These colors look great together on your ATC.

Tasha said...

Fab work. I love the aqua colour with the lavender!