Sunday, 1 December 2013

Visible Image December Challenge

Today its time for a new challenge over at the Visible image blog and December's theme is Christmas, so we want to see lots of festive cards and possibly lots of glitter and sparkle.

Visible Image Blog Badge, Blinkie



I used 2 fab stamps from the Christmas selection of Visible image Stamps - Christmas Collage and Snowman Jack.  I stamped the Christmas Collage out in turquoise ink and added glamour dust to the trees.  Having stamped and coloured Snowman Jack in using my copics, I cut him out and added him using 3d foam pads.  I added a bit of stickles to him to make him frosty.
You can find all the Christmas stamps HERE ...  as well as some amazing new stamps HERE.

Supplies: 
Sentiment: 
Colouring medium:copics
 Papers:cardstock
Embellishments: glamour dust, stickles
Tools: 

Challenges:

 

1 comment:

Desire Fourie said...

Gorgeous. Loving the scene in the background to the cute snowman.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}