Sunday, 8 December 2013

That Craft Place Challenge

Its Sunday and that means it's time for a That Craft Place challenge and the theme this week is Christmas.

 

I used this beautiful Ditzies Designs Nativity stencil, and inked it using Chipped Sapphire distress ink.  I used the Ditzies Design star stencil to create the background, simply using the Ranger embossing dabber over the stencil and then sprinkling embossing powder over and heating.  I had to repeat the process a couple of times to get the card covered.  Finally I stamped up the Visible image sentiment in chipped sapphire distress ink.

You can find all these products and much more, either at Lisa's website - That Craft Place, or on the facebook group.

Supplies: 
Papers: 
Embellishments: 

Challenges

 

3 comments:

Lizzy said...

Fabulous work with the stencils, very very clever. DT hugs x x

Lizzy said...

Fabulous work with the stencils, very very clever. DT hugs x x

Elena said...

It's so elegant! I love it!