Sunday, 22 December 2013

That Craft Place Challenge

 Its Sunday and that means it's time for a That Craft Place challenge and the theme this week is Anything Goes.  
I have made a wall hanging using this gorgeous bird mask from Lisa's own Ditzie's Designs.  I started by gessoing the mask over the heavy cardstock.  After it had dried I used dylusion sprays to create the background.  I wiped the sprays off the gesso, and then spritzed with glimmer mist.  Once it was all dry I stamped the stamps, again from Lisa's own Ditzie's Designs range.  I repeated the technique for the background, but used a baby wipe to remove some of the spray colour to created a more watercolour effect.  I stapled hessian ribbon onto the the back of the bird cardstock and sttacjed it to the background.


You can find all these products and much more, either at Lisa's website - That Craft Place, or on the facebook group.



Supplies: 
Image: 
Sentiment: 
Colouring medium:copics
Papers: 
Embellishments: 
Tools: 

Challenges

 

2 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Cathy this is gorgeous with wonderful spraying techniques.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Anne Byerley said...

Hi Cathy,
This is absolutely wonderful and fantastic and beautiful.
I love the way that you have used the mask that we made for Lisa, well done I love it.
I am following in all ways that I can from a brand new blog, so all visits and follows will be most welcome and highly appreciated.
Thank you.
I wish you and your family and very happy and blessed Christmas.
Love and best wishes.
Anne