Tuesday, 26 November 2013

Crafty Sentiments Challenge

 Its time for another Crafty Sentiments challenge, and the theme this week is Anything Goes.


I went for a Christmas card - really need to be getting some made!!  I love this image, Sammy and Me.  Having coloured it using my pens and contemporary colours, I matted it onto a selection of Bo Bunny papers.  I kept it all quite simple, just adding some ribbon and flat backed pearls.

Supplies
Image: Crafty Sentiments Sammy and Me
 Sentiment:Craftwork cards
Colouring medium: copics
Papers:Bo Bunny
Embellishments: flat backed pearls, ribbon
Tools:
Challenges:
 

4 comments:

Anne Byerley said...

Hi Kathy,
I love this card, it think it is really fantastic.
Thank you.
I hope that you have a fantastic day.
Love and best wishes.
Anne

~ Ali Watson ~ said...

Cute card

Ali x

Hippieaud (aka Audrey) said...

I adore this Cathy, it's so pretty. Don't even remember seeing this image - definitely have to add to my "must have" list!:)

Anet van Zyl said...

Aaww this is an adorable Christmas card Cathy, I love the layout and papers. That image is so cute.