Monday, 16 December 2013

Visible image DT card

 Today I am showing you a card I have made using stamps from Visible Image Stamps.


Visible Image Blog Badge, Blinkie


I haven't coloured this fab girlie, Molly up in ages - so I thought she should come out to play!!  Having coloured her with my pens, I created the strippy background using faded jeans distress ink and the zebra background. I love how distress ink sits on the stamp in globules so you get a more distressed/vintage look when you stamp.  I used the offcuts for the layered flower.

Visible image are currently having a design team call - so if you love these amazing stamps why don't you give it a go - all the deets are on their blog ---> HERE.

 And for more inspiration don't forget to check out the Visible Image's facebook page, and the Visible Image blog where we have a monthly challenge.  This month's theme is Christmas.

Supplies:
Sentiment: 
Colouring medium: copics
Papers:  Pink Petticoat
Embellishments:die cut flower, ribbon, flat backed pearls
Tools: Dienamics
Challenges:

2 comments:

Anne Byerley said...

Hi Cathy,
This card is really fnatastically beautiful and the colouring is exquisite.
I am following you in all ways I can from a brand new blog, love your blog. All visits and follows will be most welcome, and highly appreciated.
Thank you.
I hope that you have a wonderful day.
Love and best wishes.
Anne

Janice said...

Fantastic colouring Cathy - such a great card, Jx