Monday, 2 December 2013

Visible image DT card

Today I am showing you a Christmas card I have made using stamps from Visible Image Stamps.


Visible Image Blog Badge, Blinkie
I love a contemporary colourway to Christmas cards, and broken china and seedless perserve are my current favourite inks.  I stamped up and took a little ink off the Gaudete background to create a more vintagey effect,  before adding an embossed snowflake panel and some ribbon.  I stamped a snowflake from the Enchanted Snowflakes set in broken china and added a pearl to its centre.  Finally I stamped the Vintage Merry Christmas in broken china and added it.  You can buy the Gaudete background, Vintage Merry Christmas and the Season's Greeting sentiment as a set as well as separately.

 And for more inspiration don't forget to check out the Visible Image's facebook page, and the Visible Image blog where we have a monthly challenge.  This month's theme is Christmas - so a perfect excuse to get some last minute Christmas cards made.  You do need to use a Visible image stamp on your creation to be eligible for the £30 voucher prize.

Supplies:
Sentiment: 
Colouring medium:distress inks
Papers:
Embellishments:flat pearl, organza ribbon
Tools: sizzix snowflake border embossing folder
Challenges:

2 comments:

debby4000 said...

Beautiful.
luv
Debby

Avril Ann said...

Cathy this us a stunning card hun xx