Its My turn to choose this week's Totally Papercraft's theme, and I have chosen the theme
Animals
This weeks fabulous sponsor is
I used some of Crafter's Companion's fabulous dHumphries Corner decoupage, and having layered it up, matted it onto Basic Grey Piccadilly papers. I added some ribbon and a layered flower with a brad at its centre.
Challenges-
Crafters Companion - here comes Summer
Creative Card Crew - dimension
Creative Inspirations - anything goes
My Mum's Craft shop - recipe


7 comments:
Squeal!!!!! Love it
Ali x
What an adorable image Cathy! You've colored it up so nicely. I love the dimension and your color combo is perfect for the tulips in the digi. Have a lovely weekend and happy crafting <3
Awwww!! So sweet :)
xx
Adorable and so gorgeous Cathy, love the image...enjoy the weekend.
Wendy xx
I agree with Ali Squeal for me too. The softness of the digi works so well with the soft intensity of the dp. Hugs Linda
Love, love LOVE Humphrey's Corner images. Nicely done! Thanks for joining in the dimensional challenge this fortnight at Creative Card Crew.
~Jo
fab card Cathy thanks for joining us at MMCS hugs Jill xx
Post a Comment