Friday, 18 May 2012

Sweet n Sassy Digi Challenge


 Its time for another Sweet n Sassy Digi Challenge, but this week we are adding a  little excitement ...

The Sweet `n Sassy Digi Challenge ladies are bringing you a Fun Blog Hop for our May Digi Release!!
 
While you're hopping, be sure to leave some love on each of the blog hop posts…One of the ladies below is a mystery blogger and she will be picking a random winner from the comments on her blog post!!

The winning prize will be the whole May Digi Release!! (The winner will be announced at SNS Digi Challenge Blog on Friday, May 25th.)

And now for today's challenge: 
Recipe Challenge
One ribbon, Two gems and Three different colors (plus neutrals)

I used this beautiful image, Lotus Flower, and coloured it using my promarkers and flexmarkers.  The dp is Pink Petticoat, and I added a copule of flat backed pearls and some organza ribbon, tied with a double bow.
Now, Here is the blog hop list for to see May Digi Release-Recipe Challenge creations...

Every card you enter into our challenges throughout May, you will get one entry to be eligible for winning 3 digis of your choice from the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps store. Plus, if your card is used SNSS digi stamps, it will be two entries!! Be sure to play along every week... The more you play and/or use SNS digis, the more chances you get to win!!

 Challenges:
Passion for Promarkers - inspiration picture
Simon Says Stamp - clean and simple
I love Promarkers - anything goes 
Papertake weekly - in the garden
 Divas by Design - tickled pink
For Fun - I smell flowers
Tully Scrumptious - anything goes


26 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful!

CityGirl Planners said...

Beautiful card and flower! TFS!

The Happy Card Encouragement Factory

Catherine said...

Fab card, love all the pinks...

Unknown said...

Wow! This is stunning Cathy! Your coloring is so beatuiful and I love the soft colors!

Scrappin' Sista said...

I really love your card. The coloring is wonderful. TFS and scrappy hugs to you!

Christel
Scrappin’ Sista Designs

Ceal said...

gorgeous card, beautiful coloring!

mixamatoasties said...

Lovely card. Even with the ****

Lorraine said...

Really pretty. That's a gorgeous flower. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Melinda said...

Oh Cathy, this is beautiful! The coloring and shading of your lotus flower is just stunning.

Patricia said...

The idea of coloring that lotus flower intimidated me, LOL! You've done a fabulous job with it, Cathy.

Unknown said...

Very nice...I love the flower shading that you did...I'm just learning how to do that and appreciate you sharing your talent.

Rosie Gustafson said...

What a cute card love the colors.

lyn said...

So beautiful! I love the colors! Jut so girly :-)

Pia S said...

Wonderful coloring of that elegant flower. Great card!

kbrandy4 said...

Beautiful card and image!! Thanks for sharing at I ♥ Promarkers this week!! Hugs Hazel xx

PS. I have candy on my blog!!
http://hazelshandmadecrafts.blogspot.co.uk/2002/04/my-better-late-than-never-candy.html

Laney said...

Fabulous card Cathy!thanks for joining us atDiva's
hugs
laney

Marlene Atkinson said...

This is stunning. Marlene

Mary K said...

The lotus flower is done beautifully. I'm not a huge pink user but find this card very charming.

coops said...

gorgeous card cathy.the flower is beautiful and really pretty colours.
thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

xx coops xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Cathy :-)the flower is beautiful and I love the gingham papers,,,, lovely :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Cards By MI said...

A very lovely creation. Thanks for playing with us over at FFC this week.
Love n hugs
Marie

Christine said...

Wow, beautiful coloring of the flower!! I love the simple bow and the great banner shape next to it. Great job on the clean and simple style!! Thanks so much for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
xoxo, Christine

Lisa said...

So happy you could join us at Papertake Weekly with this gorgeous CAS card! Absolutely beautiful Cathy :)

Helen Dooley said...

I love this card! Thanks for playing on For fun!

Jayne A said...

Gorgeous card.
Thanks for joining us this week at Diva's
Hugs
Jayne
x

Kathy D. said...

Great design. A very pretty card.

Thank you so much for playing at For Fun Challenge. Hope to see you this week for our new challenge!