Monday, 19 March 2012

Desperately seeking ...

my mojo ... it has gone walkabout and taken with it any desire to craft :(.  I have had to force myself to stay in my craft room until I finished a card today ... not at all like me!

I used Lambing pip and coloured her in using my promarkers.  I love this fresh colour combination, very spring like!  I used Basic grey Piccadily dp, a doilly, some flowers make from the Marianne Creatible chinese rose die, and some ribbon.  The leaves for the roses are made from a hydrangea flower cut up, and I added some cute lambs tail flowers and a green pin to finish it off.  Finally 3 flat backed pearls on the image.

CHallenges:
Make it Monday
Simon Say Stamp - a bit of green
Allsorts - 3 in a row (the pearls)
One Stop craft - handmade flowers
Secret Craft Saturday challenge - doillies
Totally Gorguss - spring
Creative Stamp friends - Spring
Passion for Promarkers - yellow and pearls
I love Promarkers - anything goes
Stamp&fun=creativity - Spring
Joanna Sheen - Spring is in the air

And the Sugar Nellie blog is celebrating all things Pip ... so pop over to get some inspiration from the Design Team, or pop over to Funky Kits to grab some of the gorgeous Pips.


22 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Adorable and the flowers frames the lovely image just perfectly.
Hugs
Desire

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Cathy.

Hugs Riet.xx

Gro said...

What a beautiful card. Love it.
Thanks for joining us at PfP this week.

Hugs :o)

mixamatoasties said...

Lovely spring card Cathy.

Hope Mr Mojo comes back from his hols soon!

Hugs xxxx

Unknown said...

This is adorable, what a sweet image and fantastic colours and doily, love it. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Fabulous nought wrong with your Mojo!!!

Mwah

Ali x

downrightcrafty said...

Beautiful gorgeous creation and use of the doily, thank you so much for sharing your lovely work with us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
Hugs Kate xx

Tine said...

She is a cutie, Cathy. Love your flowers too. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
Tine :)

Alli Devine said...

Just popped in from Make it Monday. You started the blog telling us you had lost your mojo and then present this gorgeous card, I can't wait to see what you come with when you find your mojo again which I hope is very soon.

You hit the nail on the head when you said about the colour combo being springlike it makes me think of sunshine warm days and it makes me smile

Alli

Mau xx said...

This is adorable Cathy, Love the spring colours and image. xx
Hope you find that Mojo soon, its aweful when it goes missing...I threaten myself with H****W*** and it always seems to show up again.....very strange!
xxxx Mau

Debra Miller said...

Lovely flowers and colors - love how the blue part of her dress is colored - so pretty.

Kim said...

Card came out really cute even if you had to force it lol.

Chrissy said...

Well, it was worth the effort..gorgeous card Cathy, I love the colours and fabulous image and colouring.
I know where you are coming from, happens a lot to me too...



Thanks for sharing with us at ‘Make it Monday’

Luv CHRISSYxx

Debs said...

Gorgeous card Cathy - beautiful image and I love the rolled roses.
Thanks for playing along with us at Allsorts this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card Cathy.
luv
Debby

Nicola said...

Gorgeous creation Cathy, love the colour combo and really cute image!
Thanks for entering our Three in a row challenge this week for Allsorts and good luck!
Hugs Nicola xxx

Michelle said...

Wow Cathy, if this is what you can make with your Mojo missing you will be on fire when it returns, lol!

Absolutely gorgeous card! The colors are so fresh and sunny.

Thank you for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.

Michelle :o)

Remember, to be in with a chance to win the fabulous prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entrant. Be sure to mention you saw them on MIM. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning.

Janice said...

Just spotted your card over at MIM Cathy & it's gorgeous! Love the new SN images & you've coloured this one perfectly, Jx

NGCARDS said...

A brilliant creation hun! Thanks for playing this week over at Joanna Sheen! xxx

Shanna Shands said...

I love the colors you used to create this card. Thanks for sharing with Totally Gorjuss.

Curly said...

Thank you so much for joining us at The Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge with absolutely adorable creation its just perfect, I hope you will try to join us again next week,
Have a lovely week,
Hugs Bridget SCSC DT

Angela said...

Your card looks really fantastic.Thanks for joining us at SFC.
Many greetings
Angela