We are sponsored by ...
Who are offering a $25.00 voucher.
(PP charges apply)
Another Easter card using my neglected Penny Black duckling!! I coloured the image using my promarkers. The dp is Basic Grey Oh Baby Girl, whilst this is discontinued they now do it as a digital set ... I love Basic Grey Digi papers!!! I added gingham ribbon,a layered flower and a pearl, all very simple.Challenges:
Creative Card Crew - spring
Oldie but a Goodie - Easter Wishes
Try it on Tuesday - Easter theme
Simon Says Stamp - anything Goes
Divas by Design - stamp something
My Mum's Craft Shop - Stamp it
Charisma Cardz- Easter
Cute Card Thursday - Happy Easter
Moving along with the times - cute and cuddly
PaperPlay - Easter


13 comments:
Just beautiful. Love the design and colours.
Hugs
Desire
Aww, such a cute card. Great take on the challenge. Thanks for joining us at TIOT. Hugz, Z
Pretty papers and a cute image lovely Easter card. Thanks for joining us at CCT.x
This is just so cute. Love that image and the gorgeous colours. Thanks for joining our Easter challenge at Charisma
xx Vee
Wonderful realization. Sensible choice of colours. Beautiful layout. Bravo !
Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.
Hugs from France.
Catherine.
Super sweet and soft. Thank you for joining us at MMCS this week. Trudie xx
Fantastic card hun! Thanks for playing along over at Charisma Cardz this week! xxx
Pretty card. I like the image and papers. Thank you for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
Sarah-Jane xx
Very pretty, thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Paper Play
Hugs Julie P
Hi Cathy, hope you are well!!! Fabulous card, such gorgeous colours and patterns - I love this duck -actually looked for my Penny Black one buy he has done a walk-about - I had the cows but don't have the same ambiance!!
hugs
Heather xxx
Such a sweet card...love the image and those pastel colours! So glad you could join us this week at Charisma. Good Luck!
what a super cute image and card,goodluck at charisma this week
So sweet Cathy - love the image and the papers and colours are gorgeous!! Juliexx
Post a Comment