
So here is the view of my little space ... Notice hubby has begun to encroach and spread out into my space!! So my pens are ready, and I have things primed ready to do arty things with, a new ribbon and blooms kit to play with...

But no incentive, mojo or desire to do anything!! Hopefully a trip round the NEC on Thursday will get me back in the mod for crafting. I have DT work stacking up and half done ... I need to be crafting!!
Have a fab Wedesday and happy crafting and if you want a sneaky look at everyone else's crafty space, pop over to Julia's for the linkies.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

18 comments:
I found myself Mojoless last month and it was such a scarey feeling. I bought some crafty magazines and spent time reading them and my new Tim Holtz book and it came back. Hope you have a great week and thanks for sharing! Vickie #48
I can't get blogpress to upload my photos.
Anyway, your desk belies your mojo less state. Im guessing it's becasue there's only stuff you've got to do...as you wonder around the NEC tomorrow, I bet something that you WANT to do will pop up and you'll be off. Meanwhile, use the mojo free time to do good works about the home..clean windows and hoover under things. No? No I wouldnt either!!
Oh sorry, I didn't mean to post anonymously...just getting button crazy with thumping the ipad for a response..am going to fire up the PC..gotta be quicker!
I reckon Mr Mojo has probably gone on to the NEC ahead of you hun - I hope he hasn't taken your credit card! Hopefully you will catch up with each other on Thursday. Sxxx
Have a great time at the NEC, lots of inspiration (and spending opportunities) to be had x
Sophie no.88
Have a fab time at the NEC, I would love to be there, I keep saying when I retire I will go as a little too far to travel at the mo!! There will be lots of goodies to inspire you....
Happy WOYWW Hugs May x x x x No9
I should think Offsted is enough to make anyone's mojo disappear but hope you get inspired from your trip to the NEC. Great desk. Anne #66
What a great Craft Space you have. Hope you find your Mojo at the NEC and helps you get back to crafting. Hugs Rita xxx
Enjoy the NEC, am sure you'll find something to spark that mojo. Thanks for sharing for this WOYWW, I'm nosing my way through the list! Take care Zo xx 22
An Ofsted inspection wouldn't exactly inspire you to do much crafting. Hope it goes well. Enjoy the NEC - we're going on Friday - can't wait, even though we have to leave home at 5:30 in the morning!
I am finding myself mojoless today, which is probably why I have already made the rounds to over 65 desks. Dani32
Wednesday’s sure do come around quick! Trying again to make “All” the rounds. Have a great day!
Awwww a big WOYWW hug and wishes for your Mojo to return! May you soon hear the whispers and giggles of your creative muses again soon. Warmly, Tracy #34
Much too tidy a desk, get you on with some crafting lol!! Have a fab time at the NEC hon xx
Boo to OFSTED inspections - having worked in a primary school for 10 years, I know what pressure it puts everyone under. The urge to create will strike again probably when you least expect it :)
Hugs, LLJ #68 xx
I hope you find your mojo soon. It's awful to see just talent go to waste!
I apologise for being so late visiting but it's quite a task to get to everyone.
I joined WOYWW three weeks ago in the hope that it would help me find my mojo...it's been missing for the last 12 years but thankfully I think it's coming back.
Thank you for letting me take a peek at your desk and I hope that you're mojo finds you :D
Neesie #37
Phewph... apologies for visiting so late but I'm new to WOYWW and its quite a task to get to visit everyone. I joined because I lost my mojo for the last 12 years but thankfully it's coming back. I hope your's comes back too.
Thanks for letting me take a peek :D
Neesie #37
Post a Comment