Saturday, 10 March 2012

A card!!

My craft room got a bit of a shock ... I did some crafting this morning for the first time in 2 weeks!!!  I got the dreaded Ofsted phone call, so have been waiting for them to arrive ... it is now all over for another 3 years and life can get back to normal!!  I have some gorgeous Sugar Nellies from the Ribbonita release to get inked up and some DT work to catch up on ... but I have broken myself in gently!!
 I used krfat coredinations and kraft cardstock, and stamped the Tim holtz text stamp onto the kraft.  The butterflies are a TH movers and shapers die and I cut them out of the coredinations cardstock before matting the kraft on top.  Some flat back pearls for the bodies, and that was it really.

We have  busy day planned ... but I am making time to craft later :)

Challenges:

Secret Craft Saturday Challenge - no image, just text
Crafts and Me - things with wings
ABC challenge - k is for kraft

11 comments:

Kim said...

Love this card. I really like that stamp and it is perfect on the kraft paper.

Tracey T said...

What a fabulous stamp - it goes so well with the Kraft card. Hope the inspection went well! Hugs, Tracey x

Erika said...

Cathy love the stamping on kraft. Great card. Hope ofsted went well.
Crafty hugs,
Erika.

Hazel said...

Hi Cathy

Wonderful card - I just love everything about it.

take care

Hazel x

downrightcrafty said...

Beautiful creation, thank you so much for sharing your lovely work with us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge this week
Hugs Kate xx
ps I have candy if you are interested :)

Karen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karen said...

Absolutely brilliant honey..!

Have something on my blog for you honey.xx

RoseC said...

Cathy, your butterflies make a sweet compliment to your texted kraft. So glad to see your entry at the Crafts and Me Stamps digi team's Things with Wings challenge. Hugz, ~ Rose

Shanna Shands said...

Great card. Thanks for sharing with ABC.

Unknown said...

love it!!!! great card, simple and beautiful!!!!thanks for playing with us at ABC Challenge
hugs

Francesca said...

Wonderful creation
Thanks for joining us at Secret crafter Saturday challenge this week and good luck!

Hugs
Francesca