Saturday, 17 March 2012

Basic Grey Challenge

The theme for this time's Basic Grey Challenge is Mothers Day/Girlie.
 We are sponsored by ...

Simon Says Stamp
Who are offering a $25.00 voucher.
(PP charges apply)


 I used Mori, from Sugar Nellie's Ribbonita release, and cloured her using my promarkers.  The dp is Basic Grey Little Black Dress and Piccadilly, and I distressed it using my TH distressing tool..  I added some patterned lace, pearls, a doily, pin and some layered flowers.  The card is for my Mum for Mothering Sunday, I haven't got a suitable sentiment, and don't really do sentiments LOL!!

Challenges:
Simon Says Stamp and Show - anything goes
Creative Card Crew - vintage
Everybody-Art-Challenge - easel card
Craft your Passion - easel card
Papertake Weekly - One for the girls/mum
I love Promarkers - anything goes
My Mum's craft shop - Mum's the word
Creative Inspirations - something for mum
Moving along with the times - special lady
Little Miss Muffet - easel card
Prairie Fairy - distress it

14 comments:

Vicky said...

Beautiful Cathy...and I love the colours combo too hun :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Candy C said...

Beautiful card! I love your choice of papers. Your girl Inge is so beautifully colored and blended! I also love the doily behind her. That really makes her pop. Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. Hugs, Candy

Mona Evy said...

Beautiful card!
Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations Wedensdays Challenge.

Tine said...

Hi Cathy. Love the dps you have chosen & pretty LO too. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck.
Tine :)

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Lovely card, love the doily and the colour palette. Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. Tracy x

Judith said...

lovely card love the papers and the colours thank you for playing along at MAWTT this week Hugs Judith x

Julie said...

This is gorgeous Cathy! Such a great colour combo and beautiful papers! Hugs, Juliexx

Anonymous said...

The colours and papers are so elegant.Love the beautifully coloured sweet image.Super card.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week :D
Lisa x

CraftyC said...

Gorgeous card cathy, the colours are beautiful and I love the papers
Clairexx

DesignerDiva said...

Wow this looks fabulous with those lush patterned papers
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week for Pami's 'Special Lady' challenge and good luck
Laurie x

Unknown said...

Beautiful card! Thank you for joining us at Little Miss Muffet Challenge and Good Luck! Hugs! Leah Ann

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous, what a sweet image, love the papers and doily. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx

Trudie said...

Great layout and lovely use of colour. Thank you for joining us at MMCS xx
Trudiexx

Suzie McFloozy said...

Lovely card love the fab DP's and the pretty doily x
Thanks for playing along with us at My mums craft shop challenges this week & good luck x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo