Tuesday, 2 August 2011

A Sugar Bowl card

I really need to use images other than Sugar Nellies!!!  But ...
 I coloured this cute Sugar Nellie image, Jelly Pip in using my promarkers, and then distressed the edges with my TH tool, and vintage photo and walnut stain inks.  The dp is Basic Grey Oxford, and I stamp a lace panel using sepia ink.  The lace I have had for ages and really have reisited using ... still wondering if I should have!!  I distressed a doily, and added some WOC roses, which I distressed first.  Finally some pearls to finish it off.

Challenges:
Sugar Bowl - sketch and lace
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
One Stop Card Craft - vintage

5 comments:

Amanda xx said...

Adorable image thank you for sharing this xxxxx Amanda

Jeni said...

This is DARLING!! Keep using them ~jeni :)

CraftyC said...

Aww, so sweet Cathy, a beautiful card and love the stamp!
Clairexx

sparklingblackrose said...

Gorgeous :-) Thank you for joining us at One Stop Craft Challenge this week, hope to see you again soon! Elaine DT-xxx- p.s I have candy if you would like to pop by and enter :-)

Kiki said...

Such a fantastic card. The image is sooo cute. Great take on my sketch, too!

Thanks so much for playing with us in The Sugar Bowl.

Hugs, Kiki