Thursday, 4 August 2011

Hippie Chick

 I was up late making this card ... the image is one I coloured on Tuesday night.
 I coloured Hippie Chick using my promarkers andas her hair is quite colourful I left the rest it it monochrome.  I used a couple of my latest embossing folders for the white panels, and this gorgeous lace that Ali sent me ... I near hyper-ventilated cutting into it!!!  The fancy circle was made using my peony nesties.  Finally I added some flat backed pearls.

Challenges -
Sugar Bowl - sketch and lace
For Fun - Anything Goes
CUte Card Thursday - no designer paper
Crafts and Me - Anything Goes
Divas by Design - Summer is here
Creative Craft Challenge - summer
Craft Your Passion - anything goes
Craft Your Days Away - summer

16 comments:

Fiona said...

fabulous card Cathy!! Love the wow..it's very effective, makes the image really pop!!

Fi
x

Unknown said...

eep ! so cute:) i love her hair and soft colors...really pretty:)!

xo

Jodi said...

She's adorable...great job! Thanks for sharing your talents with us at Craft Your Passion Challenges!
Hugs,
Jodi

Helen Dooley said...

Adorable. She is too cute. Thanks for playing along on FOr fun.

Vicky said...

Just so gorgeous Cathy...and thanks for joing us at Divas too..!

hugs Vicky xx

Wiccababe said...

just gorgeous, Cathy
Debz
;) xx

Maria Therese said...

Beautiful Kathy!!Thanks so much for joining us at the Sugar Bowl!!

paper fun said...

Cute. I love the purple hair.

Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Days Away.

Mari

Desirée-ScrapDees said...

cool card!

nessy said...

just perfect cathy ~beautiful colouring ~it looks so gorgeous in monochrome!
vanessa xx

mixamatoasties said...

Fab card Cathy. Love it. My fave Sassy. I think. Maybe.....

Mwah.

Susan xxx

Kathy D. said...

oh I can see why that lace is beautiful. like how the mat picks up her hair. Beautiful card.
Thanks for playing with us at For Fun Challenge! Hope to see you Wednesday for the next challenge!

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous beautiful card Cathy, love the adorable image and pretty colours.
luv
Debby

Unknown said...

Hi Cathy, gorgeous card. Love the colour of the sassys' hair - brilliant! The lace is wonderful as well, I would also have had trouble cutting into it! Thanks for joining in with us this time at Divas by Design. Sarah

Sylvia x said...

Thank you for joining us over at Creative Craft Challenges...great card and i love this image

Sylvia x

crafty amy said...

Great card I love the lace and your colouring :D
Thank you for joining us at Crafts and Me and good luck.

Hugs

Amy xx