Sunday, 21 August 2011

2 posts in 1 day ... I must be on a roll!!

Having run round all morning (shopping, new vacuum cleaner, new school shoes ...) I got time to have a proper crafting session this afternoon ... I missed my craft space!
I coloured I Love to Read,  from Sugar Nellie's Simply Sassy range, in using my prisma pencils, before chopping her feet off and making the frame using my deckled nesties.  The dp is Basic Grey Oxford, and I added some lace, gingham ribbon and a layered flower with some card candy at the centre.

Challenges:
Sketch Saturday - sketch
Creative Inspirations - back to school
Allsorts - You've been framed
Paperplay - 3 different embellishments, 2 design papers, lace

 This LOTV fairy (a RAK from my lovely Basic Grey Challenges buddy Sandie) is coloured in using my promarkers.  The dp is Basic Grey Green at Heart and I used some lace from my stash.  The sentiment is also from LOTV.

Challenges
Lili of the Valley - thank you
Stamp Something - thank you
Pink Ink Sketch Challenge - sketch
Stampavie and more - girly
Trully Scrumptious - lace

Don't forget ...only 4 more days until the sneak peeks of the latest Sugar Nellie release start ... click the pic to go to the Sugar Nellie blog.





10 comments:

Fiona said...

you are on a roll Cathy, fabby card, great colour combo too!!

Hope you had a great holiday on Ali's island!!

Fi
x

mixamatoasties said...

Gorgeous cards Cathy.

Glad to have you back.

Susan xx

Vicky said...

Two fabulous creations Cathy...!

And glad you had a super break too...

hugs Vicky xx

Anonymous said...

Both are beautiful cards! Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week!!

brenda said...

Hello Cathy

Sorry I am a bit late getting here, but had a bit of a manic weekend of teaching.

Thank you so much for sharing your lovely work and joining in my "You have been framed" theme at Allsorts this week and good luck with the draw.

B x

Suzi Mac said...

Hi Cathy, what a perfect image this is. Love your colour combo and layout. A wonderful creation, perfect for our Back to School challenge. Thank you for joining in with us at Creative Inspirations. Good luck.
Hugs
Suzi x

Fleur said...

lovely cards Cathy, Thank you so much for entering our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
Hugz Fleur xXx

Bente said...

Great card, lovely colors and details.
Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week.
Hugs, Bente

cheryl said...

oh this is one gorgeous card love the image and the color tones,work beautifully bless you for playing at creative inspirations this week hugs cherylxxxx

Jeanette said...

OMGosh! These cards are both gorgeous! Love, love them!
Thanks for playing along with us over at Pink {Ink} as well as Sketch Saturday and for sharing your lovely creations with us!
Hugs Jeanette xxo